NBA TV in HD?-D* Just Added It!!!!

eschu97611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
L.A. CA
Noticed on the D* website that they signed an agreement with NBA TV to show a "$ Hour Block of Programming", including NBA games on ch. 84 for the rest of the season. I'm happy since I have D* in addition to Voom-but, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Voom supposed to carry a dedicated channel for NBA TV HD, as well. What's up Voom-let's keep up the adding of channels( I know, I know-Encore HD coming this Monday) We need more sports-Rave just doesn't do it for me-for now thank G*d for D* and their sports-I couldn't live without them-Like Voom too-but more sports PLEASE!!!!!!!

eschu97611 said:
Noticed on the D* website that they signed an agreement with NBA TV to show a "$ Hour Block of Programming", including NBA games on ch. 84 for the rest of the season. I'm happy since I have D* in addition to Voom-but, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Voom supposed to carry a dedicated channel for NBA TV HD, as well. What's up Voom-let's keep up the adding of channels( I know, I know-Encore HD coming this Monday) We need more sports-Rave just doesn't do it for me-for now thank G*d for D* and their sports-I couldn't live without them-Like Voom too-but more sports PLEASE!!!!!!!

4 hour block that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)