NBC-HD: XXVIII Summer Olympics : Opening Ceremonies 9pm EST

My back speakers are fine. Really nice sound experience. I'm getting nothing from 321 or 593-594. OTA HD is better, anyway. Those Sony commercials are also pretty cool.

The 321 sound is messed up. I am getting the central speaker sound on the back and not sorround sound. I switched to OTA the sound is fine in OTA.

I get none of those VOOM channels, but I get both versions OTA. Works for me.

I bet Vooms feeds are better than this crap I have to watch OTA at 14 mbps. Its on the verge of macroblocking and the pixels are flying.

Ok I have both NBC-HD on channel 321 and local 6, the PQ on LOcal 6 is just as good as 321 except 321 is broadcasting in Dolby Digital and sounds hella better.

- I liked Sony's HD commercial.. NICE!

I called Voom because it seems I won't have a Live SD feed, the CSR said they are trying to fix it, some people arent getting 321 and by tomorrow she thinks that one of the two 500 channels will be working for the SD feed.

Pic Quality is Spectacular

Watching opening ceremony on 321, i am blown away by pic quality of NBC HD, it is HDNet quality, Spectacular picture. We have the edge voom, my parents have cable, NBC will only air opening ceremony at 8 pm Pacific, so everyone has come to my house to watch Voom. They are all amazed

vurbano said:
I bet Vooms feeds are better than this crap I have to watch OTA at 14 mbps. Its on the verge of macroblocking and the pixels are flying.

both are doing the same. My OTA is macroblocking as well and so is the voom on 321; macroblocking only happens during fast motion or bright fire lights.

Give some credit to Voom (for those that can get 321 and have no OTA); neither D* or E* have it on as far as I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts