NBC MUX AMC6@72

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatPhreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
Are the NBC channels on AMC@72 still working? I raised my dish up to try to get sats west of 101, but could only get to 111.7. All sats are coming as good as before (30-101) but NBC is missing. I do get the religious channel on AMC6 with about 75 Q but 0Q for the NBC MUX..

cant get nbc either. and the religion channel is low q. all other birds are booming in with q over 70. thought i might have missaligned my discrimination. but 125 and 135 are good. charlie

I just checked the NBC mux and I've got 89% S and 73% Q on my 7.5ft SAMI and my Openbox S9. First thing that popped up was Al Sharpton?? DAYUMNIT!

I guess I'll have to recheck dish alignment. I think I'll lower it to its original spot as there is nothing to watch from 103-111.1 with a sd box, and it doesn't involve standing on a 8' ladder on the 2nd floor balcony to adjust.

could not get nbc on amc 6 with pvr-800 on 6'. searched amc 6 with the dsr-200 geosatpro on the 36" k-band dish. no nbc either. i did get two feeds and the two religious channels but no nbc. that was with a 4 mhz blind scan. will do a 2 mhz and see what happens. charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts