NBC Mux On 105W?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I've been having problems with jerky video on this mux for about a week now? Both my systems with the Micro HDs are doing this so I'm going to "assume" that it's the feed and not my equipment?

Anyone else having this problem and is there a way to "fix" it or are we just stuck with it?

I watch this feed every day (can't tell you why... It's a waste of time) at 3:30pm PST for the NBC news and notice no video problems? Using a MicroHD also.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It's channel 9 that I watch The Blacklist on each Monday night @ 10pm and I record that show also. It's not real bad. Just enough to piss me off. It's got a solid 75% Q so it's strong enough and not fluctuating there.

Last time I watched that mux was Wednesday. Watched Chicago pd on the east feed followed by Revolution on the West feed. No problems at all with either channel.

Today channel 9 is freezing about every other second and channel 10 is doing this also except not quite as bad as ch 9? But here's the kicker. Channel 11 and 12 on that same TP are doing fine?? Guess I'll just have to set the Micro HD to record that Mountain time zone feed on ch 11 Monday night then.

I've been having problems with jerky video on this mux for about a week now? Both my systems with the Micro HDs are doing this so I'm going to "assume" that it's the feed and not my equipment?

Anyone else having this problem and is there a way to "fix" it or are we just stuck with it?

Looks good on my Azbox Ultra.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)