NBC quits screwing PVR owners

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah but the 1 minute could really screw you if you wanted to record 2 shows the following hour.

Maybe they pissed off too many regular viewers that dont have DVR's. Most people still dont have these.

Yeah, I never liked this becuase 50% of my viewing is NBC in the fall. I TiVo all the L&O series and Scrubs and a couple others (I can't recall, lol) It is nice to know that I will be able to shift back to standard time slots. I always thought this was quite hokey too.

this is still going on. My tivo guide showed ER tonight starting at 9:59. When I try to get a season pass, it overlaps with my 9-10 recording of csi on cbs. So I have to do a manual repeating record every thursday from 10-11 on nbc with none of the benefits of a season pass. So NBC is still screwing with Tivo owners.

:no

Good....it was an annoying practice and really messed with DVR folks when conflicts came up.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Last nights issue wasnt the networks faults because of the Presidents speach.

well actually the presidents speech ended in plenty of time... The dang anchors had to reiterate everything he said for no reason... I thought the speech was pretty plain language... ugh

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)