NBC Video Stuttering with Genie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Would anyone have any clue on when or if this will be fixed? I will report back in the next couple of days after I watch Hannibal and a couple other shows from NBC to see if the issue still persists.

I have a problem just like this except it happened while I was watching NBC OnDemand. I was Watching MJFox Show today (4/1) and it just froze out of nowhere then it came back then about 10 min again it froze and was pixelated like what happens during a thunderstorm. It didn't happen when I watched The Middle yesterday, only while watching MJFox. I still have 2 other NBC shows I downloaded that I haven't watched yet, but hopefully those aren't as bad as it was today.

I have a problem just like this except it happened while I was watching NBC OnDemand. I was Watching MJFox Show today (4/1) and it just froze out of nowhere then it came back then about 10 min again it froze and was pixelated like what happens during a thunderstorm. It didn't happen when I watched The Middle yesterday, only while watching MJFox. I still have 2 other NBC shows I downloaded that I haven't watched yet, but hopefully those aren't as bad as it was today.
This just looks like an internet issue, not related to the other problems covered in the post.

I called about my NBC issue; but they never asked if it was just on one channel. So they are sending me another DVR. I am assuming that they will just send another 34 rather than a 44. Hopefully, if it is a 34, it doesn't have the same issues with NBC.

I called about my NBC issue; but they never asked if it was just on one channel. So they are sending me another DVR. I am assuming that they will just send another 34 rather than a 44. Hopefully, if it is a 34, it doesn't have the same issues with NBC.
If it's an HR34, you'll probably have the same issue. There are however some people reporting the problem seems to have been solved with the latest software release, but let's wait and see if that's really the case...

If it's an HR34, you'll probably have the same issue. There are however some people reporting the problem seems to have been solved with the latest software release, but let's wait and see if that's really the case...

The tech checked to see if I had the latest software release, so I could be SOL. Hopefully the new DVR will make a difference; but I won't be surprised if not. I can get an upgrade to a 44 in September based on my account info.

The tech checked to see if I had the latest software release, so I could be SOL. Hopefully the new DVR will make a difference; but I won't be surprised if not. I can get an upgrade to a 44 in September based on my account info.
No, there is no program to "upgrade" people with an HR34 to an Hr44. The two are considered equivalent. What makes you think you can get an HR44?

Exactly what does it say. I think you might be misinterpreting what it is telling you.

Here it is:
[h=4]You will be eligible for an upgrade September 23, 2014[/h] Come back on the stated date to take advantage of this offer.
Your DIRECTV[SUP]™[/SUP] PROTECTION PLAN includes
an equipment upgrade every 2 years.

This offer cannot be combined with other equipment upgrade offers.

Yes, that's the standard wording, that does NOT mean you can get an HR44. The HR34 to Hr44 is NOT considered an upgrade, to DirecTV the two genies are considered equivalent. And you are not allowed a second genie, DirecTv won't activate two genies on the same account.

Yes, that's the standard wording, that does NOT mean you can get an HR44. The HR34 to Hr44 is NOT considered an upgrade, to DirecTV the two genies are considered equivalent. And you are not allowed a second genie, DirecTv won't activate two genies on the same account.

Well isn't that a crock?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts