ncaa 2010 football

There are some nitpicks I have that shouldn't have made it out of QA, but ive only played a couple of games, too early to say it's great, but early enough to say they havent ruined it or anything.

Still getting used to running, if looks like that if i know how, i should be able to get out of many more tackles than I am now. CPU gets out of a lot. Spinning seems way different as well.

The nitpicks i mentioned

- when browsing highlights and looking for a certain play, viewing the highlight takes me back to the 4th quarter listing, instead of to the entry that i just played. Very frustrating when you dont know your players too well yet, and you're digging through multiple quarters looking for that play where your WR landed on his head and fumbled, but it was called a catch.

- When you pick a play, the play clock often goes down to 25 automatically, but does not advance the gameclock the appropriate number of seconds.

There are others, thats just what I remembered off the top of my head.

I'm 50/50 on this game - it appears to be an EA milk-job (again).

Example - they have our best LB, and probably best overall defensive player, as our 4th string LB.

Also, our kick returner / RB is of the wrong race. Again. He's white, guys :)

Before or after the updated rosters?

There are a lot of improvements, far from a milk job.

Playing the madden demo though, holy cow does it make NCAA look a little more like a previous-gen game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts