NCAA basketball brackets challenge.

Okay, joined up. I'll fill in my brackets tonight.

Tried to also add a bracket for Barrack Obama's picks, so we can see how we do against him, but the group rules only allow 1 bracket per account.

Im ready to go. Can I enter the same bracket on ESPN.com? Can I enter the same bracket on ESPN.com, NBCsports.com,foxsports.com etc.?

I do too. The other one I was looking at was CBS and there are 17 players listed and only 2 filled out brackets. By the way, I had to look pretty far south in the standings to find my score.I guess it is a good thing I am a drinking man and not a betting one.

I do too. The other one I was looking at was CBS and there are 17 players listed and only 2 filled out brackets. By the way, I had to look pretty far south in the standings to find my score.I guess it is a good thing I am a drinking man and not a betting one.
I got an email from the CBS one, filled out the bracket, then they allowed me to transfer it to the Satguys group from last year.

11-5 last night.

Derwin0 said:
After all the upsets, I'm surprised all my final 4's survived.
My brackets look like a flower that was dipped in liquid nitrogen and smacked with a hammer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)