NCAA basketball brackets challenge.

Hmmm, I guess a lot of people must of had Duke and Ohio State going all the way. My bracket in NCAA's Bracket Madness is currently 1,675th in the 99th percentile. W-wa-what? :eek:

Of course, I have Duke v. Kansas in the final game, so I think my run will be ending soon.

Hmmm, I guess a lot of people must of had Duke and Ohio State going all the way. My bracket in NCAA's Bracket Madness is currently 1,675th in the 99th percentile. W-wa-what? :eek:

Of course, I have Duke v. Kansas in the final game, so I think my run will be ending soon.
I had Ohio State, Duke, Wisconsin, and Kansas with the Jayhawks winning it all. Glad no money was involved.

Probably good that i didn't get in this bracket, see as I totally embarrassed myself this year. I was totally out of this when Ohio
St. lost. They were the last team I had left. By the way< i picked Pitt to win it all. it was all downhill from there.

Well, my bracket had Kansas winning it all, so now all I have left is UNC over Kentucky. I guess I'll cheer on Butler as the Hoosier Team, but something tells my VCU isn't done yet...

...all I have left is UNC over Kentucky
[In my best Kosmo Kramer voice]: Well, I'm out!!! (slapping my bracket sheet on the countertop)

Edit: I was looking at my blown bracket at the NCAA March Madness site and discovered a fun feature. If you have one of the games up (say like the VCU v Butler game next weekend), you'll see the "Boss Button" up in the upper-right corner. Pressing it turns your live game feed into an Outlook 2010 window. The neat part is it is interactive! In years past, I've seen "the Boss button" bring up a fixed spreadsheet or a Dilbert screensaver (not sure how that's better), but the Outlook has different messages that you can click on and read by scrolling around. There's even a memo from HR regarding the guidelines for March Madness in the workplace.

After today, it was nice that something could bring a smile to my face...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-03-27 at 22.34.59 .png
    Screen shot 2011-03-27 at 22.34.59 .png
    76.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
This is truly sad, I actually won without having a single final 4 team picked correctly. Course it helps that no one else did either.
I'm shocked that we didn't have a single UConn fan in this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts