NCAA Basketball Tournament

actually, oden hasn't impressed me all season. i actually think michael conley jr is better. its just big guys get the hype. lets see what hibbard does to oden saturday night!!

Ohio State vs Georgetown

After watching the first half and 5 into the second half....
It's a shame that the OFFICALS refuse to let the Big Guys play.
If one gets a foul they need to call the other guy on the next trip down the floor.

Very few fouls on any other players as well.

They just won't let them play ..... Pathetic :down

Jimbo

I thought that it may be interesting to see who the people in the Satelliteguys brackets predicted to be national champions.

Georgetown - 5
Ohio St. - 4
Wisconsin - 2
Kentucky - 1
Kansas - 1
North Carolina - 1
Florida - 1

Well there is currently only 5 people in the bracket that can correctly name the National Champion right now. Will Florida win tonight to keep it at 5 or do only 4 people stand a chance in calling the champion.

WOW - 6 minutes into the UCLA Florida game and they have only scored a total of 6 points.

actually, oden hasn't impressed me all season. i actually think michael conley jr is better. its just big guys get the hype. lets see what hibbard does to oden saturday night!!

Well I'd say neither Oden Or Hibbert dominated, both played well, Hibbert did most of his damage when Oden was off the floor and the same for Oden when Hibbert was off the floor.

The difference in the game was that OSU knows how to play without Oden, due to the 1st half of the season when Oden was out, so when he's out, they play a different style.

When Hibbert was out of the game Georgetown was unable to play with Ohio State.

This game really suprised me, after seeing Georgetowns last game, I really didn't see OSU winning this one.

This could have been a much better game, had the officials let the big men play, just keep it a good solid game without playing foul tag.
If anyone noticed, once Hibbert got a foul, it was then Oden's turn to get 2, then Hibbert would go a few minutes and then he would get fouls and it went back and forth that way the whole game.

Jimbo

Ohio State vs Flordia

Ohio State vs Flordia , round two, or three !!!

I really didn't expect the Buckeye to get there, being very young, but they have gelled nicely in the last half of the year, and have found a way to play two seperate effective games, one with Oden and one without, hasn't made much difference.

Jimbo

how much is icey loving another florida-ohio state championship game? anybody want to guess?

AND who picked florida to win the championship? (me)

i haven't watched either game yet but i was surprised georgetown lost, although, i'm sure most of my fellow members of the gator nation are chomping at the bits to play ohio state again!!!!!

GO GATORS

you gotta deal jimbo!! but truthfully, i don't see that happening. i think it would be much more difficult for the football team to repeat because of the starters they lost. i am excited to watch timmy tebow run the offense. and we had a great recruiting class. but i would be shocked if they make it back to the big game.

actually, if you count the game in december, this is round 2.....but round 2 for a national championship!!!!

i would love to see what vegas odds are for something like this happening?

actually, if you count the game in december, this is round 2.....but round 2 for a national championship!!!!

i would love to see what vegas odds are for something like this happening?

I DON'T think it has ever happened before back to back seasons or football and B-ball in the same 365 days

Jimbo

Well I love my Buckeyes, but I think the Gators will win tonight. With that said I don't think it will be a blow out like the last time. Just feel the Gators will push out to a 10 point lead in the second half and keep the lead to the end.

Well I love my Buckeyes, but I think the Gators will win tonight. With that said I don't think it will be a blow out like the last time. Just feel the Gators will push out to a 10 point lead in the second half and keep the lead to the end.

Good call Robbie,
You nailed it, except the 10 point lead came late in the 1st half, the Bucks just could not get that typical run going, everytime the got close, Flordia nailed a 3 and pushed it back out.

Over all I thought it was a pretty good game and they actually let the BIG men play.

Jimbo

Well you finally saw the officials let the Big men play and you saw a dominating game from Oden.
Oden had 25 pts and 12 rebounds
Unfortunatly Conley got into foul trouble.

I personally was not and never have been impressed with Noah's game....
Last night a whole 8 pts and 3 rebounds ??? He's NOT thier best player ....

I was more impressed with Humpheries and Brewer.

Over all the team that lives by the 3 died because they could NOT make the 3 and Flordia shot lights out on thier 3's, seams like they made everyone, (I know they didn't) , but everytime it got interesting Fla hit the 3's and pulled away again.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)