NCAA / BCS Bowl Games 2011-2012

Alabama proved that defense wins championships... IF YOU DON'T PLAY ANYBODY WITH AN OFFENSIVE PULSE!

Arkansas was the only team with a real offense Bama played. They beat up on weak-offense team's that don't move the ball.

Soft schedule, weak resume, one good win, didn't win their division and conference, got the nod over an OUTRIGHT conference champion- can't believe the voters chose them over Okie State.

The voters showed their SEC bias- they chose Alabama not on what they did, but who they are and where they play.

Well, like it or hate it, it is done.
Bama put on as dominating a defensive performance as I have seen in a very long time, and Saban had the gameplan to move the ball not using Richardson as much.
McCarron did very well, made the passes that were asked of him, and ultimately put them in the position to win this one.
Kudos to the LSU defense for stiffening up when needed. We moved the ball pretty much as we wanted, but until the end just couldnt punch it in.

All in all, I am VERY pleased with the effort. It has been shown, once again, that defense wins championships, and....

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Roll Tide Roll!!!
See ya next year LSU, should be another good one.

Well ya the game was boring. Unless you had something to gain/lose from the outcome. its what happens when you have the two best defenses in college go head to head..

And dont feed us this BS about oh LSUs offense sucks blah blah blah.. they went toe to toe with the Rose Bowl champion Oregon ducks and out scored them 40 to 27. They went toe to toe with the Orange Bowl Champion WVU who scored 70 points against clemson in that game. And beat them 47 to 21.. No doubt about LSU being a great team all around. Beating 2 BCS Bowl Champions.

All and all an outstanding year for the SEC as a whole. Winning record in OOC games, winning record in bowl games, and another national title.

The only problem I notice is that LSU seems to be still hanging out in the Super dome.. Rumour has it the only open exit is on the other side of the 50 yard line and well, LSU cant seem to cross it. ZINGGG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)