NCAA / BCS Bowl Games 2011-2012

Dominant performance by the Tide. And more than likely the AP champ as well.

Wonder what the ratings will be. I am gonna go out on a limb and say WWE's Monday Night draws as much if not more than this game.

Dominant performance by the Tide. And more than likely the AP champ as well.

Wonder what the ratings will be. I am gonna go out on a limb and say WWE's Monday Night draws as much if not more than this game.

Even with the game a blowout, the BCS game will still draw well. Monday Night Raw will probably get a 3.0 rating although thats just a guess.

Btw, Nick Saban. Wasnt he the guy who lied when he was asked about going back to college and he said no and he then went back to college?

One more thing, on a totally different note, I just saw Erin Andrews on ESPN. Do you think shes that hot?? Shes ok, I guess. I'll take Michelle Beadle anyday!!!

An offensive MVP?????? Really?

I guess they made it, so they have to give it away....

;)

They should have given it to the guy who scored the TD.

So, why not the FG kicker??? He scored the most points. He got robbed.

but I guess McCarron was the holder on all those FG's...... :rolleyes:

Even with the game a blowout, the BCS game will still draw well. Monday Night Raw will probably get a 3.0 rating although thats just a guess.

Btw, Nick Saban. Wasnt he the guy who lied when he was asked about going back to college and he said no and he then went back to college?

One more thing, on a totally different note, I just saw Erin Andrews on ESPN. Do you think shes that hot?? Shes ok, I guess. I'll take Michelle Beadle anyday!!!

I'll take Michelle !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)