NCAA / BCS Bowl Games 2011-2012

But they are there. ;)
And rightfully so IMO.
Dead horse though. Beat it more if you must. Get Iowa State to help if you need it :D
Wont change a thing, and Bama will still play LSU for the BCS Title.

Hmmm, seems to me that no one else was ever allowed to play a MNC game against thier own conference.
I believe that USC showed us why Michigan shouldn't be in that particular game.

As it is, only LSU is the only team that's supposed to be in that game. The opponent just has to be one of the several 1-loss teams out there, 'bama just happens to be ranked highest in the system that everyone agreed upon. Including the Big XII (home of Oka St.) which has had 2 non-conference champs make it into the game (both went on to lose).

If Alabama wins tonight, I'm not sure how they would be crowned the champion. That would means one team will be 13-1, the other 12-1 & their only loss would have been to each other. So, how will we know who the real Champion is?
Same way they crowned Florida in their rematch against FSU.

cybok0 said:
I think they got it right, Alabama lost to a better team than Oklahoma state did.

Doesn't matter anymore except to the sec and espn trying to justify the Boring Championship Series game repeat. This argument is tired.

Oklahoma State played a lot better teams over the entire season than Alabama. Last I checked the entire season was more than 1 game.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

osu1991 said:
Doesn't matter anymore except to the sec and espn trying to justify the Boring Championship Series game repeat. This argument is tired.

Oklahoma State played a lot better teams over the entire season than Alabama. Last I checked the entire season was more than 1 game.

What is the highest ranked team Oklahoma state beat? Alabama beat Arkansas who was number 3 before they lost to LSU.

cybok0 said:
What is the highest ranked team Oklahoma state beat? Alabama beat Arkansas who was number 3 before they lost to LSU.

Like I said it doesn't matter. I have better things to do tonight than argue this broken record. You obviously didn't comprehend the meaning of ENTIRE season. Good luck to LSU since technically they have already won the title

Kansas St. is the highest ranked team they beat during the regular season. The same Kansas St. that just just to the aforementioned Arkansas.

Derwin0 said:
Technically no one will, as the NCAA does not sponsor a championship in 1-A football. Just saying. ;)

I assumed he meant the title they are playing for. Which is the bcs. :). Just saying :D

I'm sorry. If anyone thinks this game has been boring, then I don't want to watch your version of exciting football.

Play a console. That's all I got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)