NCAA Championship Week 2010

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
College basketball conference championships are already starting, so now is the best time to start the thread that updates all the conference tourneys.

(Bill did a phenomenal job updating these tourneys last year- we'll need his efforts again this year as we follow the race for 65 bids to the big dance)

Murray State beats Morehead State to win the OVC Tournament.

Sorry, Ramy- I REALLY would have loved to see them make the tourney again.

Cornell was first, winning the Ivy. They are going to scare the #^%#$^#$ out of a higher seed.

Murray State beats Morehead State to win the OVC Tournament.

Sorry, Ramy- I REALLY would have loved to see them make the tourney again.

Yeah, oh well. My alma mater did good. Kenneth Faried is a junior so they will be good next year too.

Sorry, Ramy - every time I hear of your school, I think of Giants fans booing at the drafting of Phil Simms :)

Sorry, Ramy - every time I hear of your school, I think of Giants fans booing at the drafting of Phil Simms :)

That really happened? How stupid of them. They were chearing him when they won the Super Bowl.:D

Old Dominion wins the CAA.
Siena wins the MAAC.
Wofford wins the Southern Conference. 1st NCAA Tournament for them.
St. Mary's blows out Gonzaga to win the WCC, and burst someone's bubble out there.

I'm surprised there isn't as much activity for the Championship Week thread this year as there was last year.

Boooo on Siena. They took out Mrs. Hancox's alma mater, Fairfield. I was rooting like crazy for them last night.

College basketball conference championships are already starting, so now is the best time to start the thread that updates all the conference tourneys.

(Bill did a phenomenal job updating these tourneys last year- we'll need his efforts again this year as we follow the race for 65 bids to the big dance)

Is Bill still with us? Where has he been hiding?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts