NCAA FCS Playoffs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
any news on the lights they are gonna bring in to Washington-Grizzly stadium for Fridays game?
I hope its COLD there...maybe some snow too. The Montana/Appy game in the snow RULED!

FCS playoffs just ain't the same without Appalachian St.in them.Georgia Southern only Socon team left.

any news on the lights they are gonna bring in to Washington-Grizzly stadium for Fridays game?
I hope its COLD there...maybe some snow too. The Montana/Appy game in the snow RULED!
The lights should be here today for a walk thru tommorrow. Temps about 20's at game time, and no snow.

App ST was in the playoffs, and Maine will show GA Southern just what happenned to em ;)

Griz are in the Playoffs a record 21st time

Yes guys I actually watched the game on ESPN3 lol...I meant going forward the playoffs aren't the same without them.;)

Wofford lost so the only team I really have any interest in now is Georgia Southern...Da black bears of Maine will get swooped upon by those Eagles!

my predicted winners this weekend
Cats (Montana State)
Griz (Montana)
Bison (NoDak State)
Black Bears (Maine)

Last edited:
Without me having to do a google search what is Montana's team name?I know they are in the playoffs quite often seems like app st lost to them couple years back.

Sam Houston unless they choke will be a hard out.Georgia Southern is for real too think they make the final 4 if not championship.

there I updated it ;)

Montana Grizzlies
Montana State Bobcats
North Dakota State Bison
Maine Black Bears

too bad they put Cats & Griz in same bracket so they would have to play in semis if advanced

too bad they put Cats & Griz in same bracket so they would have to play in semis if advanced

The Cats and Griz have played 111 times but never in a playoff. I hope to see that this year.

A Cat / Griz Championship Game would be a dream come true. Awesome!!

Looks like the Ga.Southern game vs Maine will only be on espn3.Oh well better than nothing.

yep that and the NoDakState/Lehigh game too will only be on ESPN3

Still better than being on espnu sd.Sad that streaming espn3 has better video quality than espnu on dish.:(

But I don't know why ESPN couldn't have broadcast all 4 FCS games between espn and espn2.

I agree and the Bison fans are PISSED

To even throw more gas on their burning tire fire the Divison 3 semi final between Wisco-Whitewater and St Thomas (St Paul, MN) which is also on ESPN3 is being broadcast here in Minneapolis on CW23 yet ESPN says NO to letting a local Fargo station pick up the feed

I agree and the Bison fans are PISSED

To even throw more gas on their burning tire fire the Divison 3 semi final between Wisco-Whitewater and St Thomas (St Paul, MN) which is also on ESPN3 is being broadcast here in Minneapolis on CW23 yet ESPN says NO to letting a local Fargo station pick up the feed

Ain't that some crap! ESPN just another greedy conglomerate.As much as they charge they should carry every ncaa game division 1 to division 3.Not like it would cost them that much to do it.Would be nice to see some of these smaller schools get some air time.

exactly

what sucks is the D2 semis use to be on CBS Sports Network (CBS College) so they got exposure. Now they're on ESPN3 and gameplan
what doesnt make sense is why not put the 2 FCS quarters on game plan too? Those are the only games (out of 9 games total) that arent on satellite/cable. The rest are on game plan or ESPN/2/U