NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Alabama over looking a team in the MNC game, doubtful .....
All they have to do is remember last year when Utah came calling ...

Hey it happend last year...I wont say it wont.

I will say it is unlikely, again Saban wont let it happen

Well looks like its FLA vs Cincy..

At least we have a chance to end the season in a BCS bowl, against an undefeated conference champion. A win would be a heck of a way to end FLA's first undefeated regular season.

The other BCS matchups:

Oregon against Ohio State in the Rose Bowl; (Ohio you got your work cut out for you. This team has a great offense. Good luck buckeyes, I dont like you or the big 10 but really I dislike the pac10 even worse so go kick ass bucknuts)

Iowa against Georgia Tech in the Orange; (I will go with Gatech on this one. Only because GA beat GAtech and if Gatech wins a BCS bowl, it will only mean so much more for the Bulldogs.)

TCU against Boise State in the Fiesta. (Really will anyone be watching the Fiesta Bowl? I guess they drew the short straw this year. It really sucks for these two teams two as theyve had a great season and are good teams, but they really will not get to prove themselves against "top tier" opponents. Its like the blind beating up the blind. It would of been better had they got to play a bigger conference team, that way a win means so much more for them.)

TCU against Boise State in the Fiesta. (Really will anyone be watching the Fiesta Bowl? I guess they drew the short straw this year.
Actually, both of the Fiesta Bowl's picks came before the Sugar Bowl's 2nd pick. TCU was picked over all the all larges except Florida (as a replacement pick for losing the #2 team), and the Boise St. pick came before Cincinnati, who was picked last.

What the Fiesta Bowl people are counting on, is that the Utah fans will travel to Phoenix to fill up the stands and hotels. That they picked Boise St. over Cincinnati surprises me though.

Two words for ya..

TimTebow-2.jpg

Two words for YOU!.....

CRY BABY!!!!! :p

Tebow-Sad.jpg

I think the Cincy crowd would travel very well ....
You may even get Buckeye fans traveling to see them.

Let's not get carried away. You know as well as I that this state has an allegiance to one team and one team only. The Bearcats do not have much of a following whatsoever.

Tebow's slow as molasses. He just runs over people. He get his head taken off if he tries that in the NFL.

I have to agree with the opinion that Tebow won't make much of an impact in the NFL.

I love the kid's passion, his head seems to be in the right place, but I just don't see him being a successful pro. He just doesn't have the fundamental tools it takes.

Two words for YOU!.....

CRY BABY!!!!! :p

I love the guys passion and I am glad he takes the games to heart.

So what if he doesn't win a second heisman, If John Brantley can be half the player Tim was the Gators will be fine.

I just don't understand the irrational hate for the guy, people act like he controls what the media says about him.

I have to agree with the opinion that Tebow won't make much of an impact in the NFL.

I love the kid's passion, his head seems to be in the right place, but I just don't see him being a successful pro. He just doesn't have the fundamental tools it takes.

........And I bet you thought Brady Quinn was going to be a superstar?:rolleyes:

Really does anyone really know what Quarterback is going to be any good on the next level?

Didn't Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russel have all the "tools"?

What "tools" was Tom Brady missing that he dropped to the 6th round?

I love the guys passion and I am glad he takes the games to heart.

So what if he doesn't win a second heisman, If John Brantley can be half the player Tim was the Gators will be fine.

I just don't understand the irrational hate for the guy, people act like he controls what the media says about him.

Again, I've already stated that I like the guy, his passion and all. I'm just poking fun of him because so many around him think's this kid walks on water or something.

........And I bet you thought Brady Quinn was going to be a superstar?:rolleyes:

Really does anyone really know what Quarterback is going to be any good on the next level?

Didn't Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russel have all the "tools"?

What "tools" was Tom Brady missing that he dropped to the 6th round?

I suppose you're right. No one really knows for sure. Talk to me in 3 years.

I think Tebow intends to forgo the NFL, and ascend directly into Heaven. :)

Let's not get carried away. You know as well as I that this state has an allegiance to one team and one team only. The Bearcats do not have much of a following whatsoever.
Which is probably why the Fiesta and Orange bowls passed over Cincinnati for TCU, Boise St., and 2-loss Iowa.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)