NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Texas got lucky... And they don't deserve to play in the NC game. Give it to someone else.

Mack Brown is proud of always coming from behind. That proves they don't belong. They are going to get killed by Alabama

Let's not jump to conclusions. As a Georgia fan, need I remind you of the 2006 Sugar Bowl? You know, against an "inferior team" that's "undeserving" of the BCS?

STILL part of football....to go undefeated ....you gotta be LUCKY AND GOOD.....;)

Kicking the ball out of bounds , should have never happened and they would have never gotten there.

A REAL lucky call of the clock NOT running out for the last second FG kick.
McCoy had NO IDEA how much time was left, it very easily could have been called Game Over .....
Since when do they decide that the clock stops when the ball hits the ground out of bounds ?

Good thing for them MCCoy didn't throw it up into the stands.

Tech was the best team in the ACC all year.

Consistant YES...BEST...no! There was no clear cut BEST TEAM in the ACC. One break here or there it could have easily been Miami or VaTech. What a weird a$$ conference.:(

Miami COMPLETELY dominated GT...GT dominated VaTech. It is cool when OTHER conference foes beat each other up....but it sucks when your team is one of them.:(

For all the people I hear that say Texas looked awful and TCU's worthy, the Horned Frogs play in a conference with so many terrible teams.

Other than BYU and Utah, the Mountain West is terrible.

Highscoring games.....clearly Alabama would beat either one of the teams because the other teams D is just stupid bad.
The Alabama defense is 100x better than either one of those teams.
If Texas gets to the bowl..I will LOL.

Interesting quote from Mack Brown that I agree with:

“If this had been the SEC, we would have called it a beautiful game. That’s what happens. You get in the Big 12, and we expect offense to run down the field and those two defenses played great.”

I want to see a major BCS mess. I still think that Florida is better suited to play Alabama in the NC over TCU, BSU or Cincy. Of the three TCU is the better option maybe. Any of those three will result in poor ratings. People want to see the best teams which are Florida and Alabama.
Funny, I heard the exact same thing last year about the same exact 2 teams. But as I remember, Alabama had their asses handed to them by Utah in the Sugar Bowl.

Florida had their shot and lost it, if their lucky, the Sugar Bowl won't pick TCU and risk the same thing happening to Florida that happened to Alabama.

I agree that Texas isn't the best opponent, my pick would be TCU.

Looks like it could turn out to be Florida and Cincy .....

That would be fun !
:up :) Go Bearcats!

How many "no-doubt" predictions in this thread are there that wound up making their prognosticators look like dumbasses? A lot (including myself). For those of you saying this team will get their butts kicked, that team is a joke for the MNC, etc., that's a crock. Anything can happen at any time. Although Bama will most likely be the favorite going in, they're surely not a lock to win the MNC. Should be an interesting matchup no matter who's in.

What time will they showing the bowl selections tonight?

:up :) Go Bearcats!

How many "no-doubt" predictions in this thread are there that wound up making their prognosticators look like dumbasses? A lot (including myself). For those of you saying this team will get their butts kicked, that team is a joke for the MNC, etc., that's a crock. Anything can happen at any time. Although Bama will most likely be the favorite going in, they're surely not a lock to win the MNC. Should be an interesting matchup no matter who's in.

What time will they showing the bowl selections tonight?

Good point. We have seen that anything can happen. I think Bama will win, like I said before the Florida game, I just think this is our year. However, Texas has a very good team, and I hope that Bama doesnt over look them. I am sure Saban wont let that happen twice at the end of the season (auburn)

Good point. We have seen that anything can happen. I think Bama will win, like I said before the Florida game, I just think this is our year. However, Texas has a very good team, and I hope that Bama doesnt over look them. I am sure Saban wont let that happen twice at the end of the season (auburn)

Alabama over looking a team in the MNC game, doubtful .....
All they have to do is remember last year when Utah came calling ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)