NCAA Football 2011-2012

This 'Canes team has never been so frustrating. They play UP to good teams and down to bad teams.

With next years very good recuiting class coming in(top 10 by most indications), they can possibly fill in the gaps.

Arkansas does not know how to wrap up and tackle. They try to hit them down. It won't work against Lsu

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just announced that Al Golden signed a contract EXTENTION with the 'Canes through 2012. Ending the speculation of Golden going to Penn State once and for all.

My take, I am happy because this coach will lead the team from this current turbulance and back to being a MAJOR force again.

WHEW!

Last edited:
LMAO I got a good laugh out of the Miami BC game a few mins ago.... fan reaction to yet another INT by Harris and the review turn over was priceless! LMAO!!

dvrexpander said:
LMAO I got a good laugh out of the Miami BC game a few mins ago.... fan reaction to yet another INT by Harris and the review turn over was priceless! LMAO!!

Enjoy it while you guys can. We will be back sooner than you know. You can take that to the bank.

salsadancer7 said:
Just announced that Al Golden signed a contract EXTENTION with the 'Canes through 2012. Ending the speculation of Golden going to Penn State once and for all.

My take, I am happy because this coach will lead the team from this current turbulance and back to being a MAJOR force again.

WHEW!

I'm thinking Penn State needs to get as far as they can with coaches that have ties to Penn State. They need to clean up their reputation. They need to go forward and not back.

I'm thinking Penn State needs to get as far as they can with coaches that have ties to Penn State. They need to clean up their reputation. They need to go forward and not back.

I agree. But of ALL of the former players and coaches(he had a very brief stint as a positions coach, only 1 year)...he was the one everyone was talking about due to how he is a class act and ran a very good and clean program at Temple and turning that program around.

Interesting to note. If LSU gets by GA to win the SEC and go undefeated, they would of beaten 8 top 25 teams. Talk about an amazing season the tigers are having. Sorry Bama fans as good as your team is this year you can not deny the LSU tigers being the cream of the crop. Without a doubt the toughest schedule of any team in the BCS and they won them all so far.

Over the years I've lost count on how many times Beamer has stopped in the red zone to take a knee on more teams than I could even think of... I understand sportsmanship but sometimes you have to do what is needed for the polls later on down the road. He's taken a knee in 4 games this year after the 2nd/3rd string guys drove the field to score and wouldn't let them and that's 1 of 2 things I never liked that Beamer did.. the 2nd was not getting rid of Bryan Stinespring and burning his playbook.

Miles did it last week and I think that is what MIGHT of upset Petrino. Last week during the blowout of some poor football soul(I think it was Mississippi State or Mississippi).

I have no issues this...as long as they weren't going deep...

They should go deep all they want. They should make it 100 points if they want. Why should one team stop playing because the other team cant keep up?

This aint powderpuff league. There is no mercy rule and has nothing to do with sportsmanship.

I think it shows even worse to a team if you down it in the red zone and stop playing. It tells the other team you see them as weak and not worth your effort anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)