NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was the only college game on, figured I would watch a little and then switch to the CFL game, but Utah/Utah St was a heckuva game. The Aggies knock off the Utes in OT

Very entertaining game. Nice to see the Aggies get the win. They lost some heartbreakers last year.

I'm watching the Miami-Kansas State game. While it is possible that Miami may come back & win this game,it is also possible that monkeys may fly out of my @$$. I'm trying to remember the name of a third QB that came out of Miami after Jim Kelly & Bernie Kosar. I should remember his name,he played for the Tampa Bay Bucs out of college & he was color blind. It's just not coming to me right now. Vinnie Testaverde,duh.

BUCKEYES, baby!!!!!!

They just mentioned this on ESPN.

Which College Football Team Has The Biggest Fan Base?

It’s a debate almost as old as the game itself… Who has the best fans? It’s an easy debate, because there is no definitave answer. But the biggest fan base…. that’s one you can at least tackle. And tackle it we have.

First we took something that was posted on ESPN…. a list that combined TV viewing in areas all across the country, revenue generated, and attendance. We then combined this with the amount of online traffic to the various forums and messege boards online; a very good indicator of a fan base.
The results were surprising. Some teams you’d never expect have massive online followings; Rutgers, South Carolina, Iowa. Others might surprise you with how little traffic there is; LSU and Virginia Tech Come to mind.

At any rate, here’s what we found, by combining the factors mentioned: the 100 biggest fan bases in college football.

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
3. Michigan
4. USC
5. Auburn
6. Nebraska
6. (tie) Texas
7. South Carolina
8. Florida State
9. Wisconsin
10. West Virginia

See the whole list-

Read more: http://sportales.com/football/which-college-football-team-has-the-biggest-fan-base/#ixzz25uBKpsBg

Man, the score is not terrible yet, but Auburn is getting totally manhandled by Miss State at this point.

BUCKEYES, baby!!!!!!

They just mentioned this on ESPN.

Which College Football Team Has The Biggest Fan Base?

It’s a debate almost as old as the game itself… Who has the best fans? It’s an easy debate, because there is no definitave answer. But the biggest fan base…. that’s one you can at least tackle. And tackle it we have.

First we took something that was posted on ESPN…. a list that combined TV viewing in areas all across the country, revenue generated, and attendance. We then combined this with the amount of online traffic to the various forums and messege boards online; a very good indicator of a fan base.
The results were surprising. Some teams you’d never expect have massive online followings; Rutgers, South Carolina, Iowa. Others might surprise you with how little traffic there is; LSU and Virginia Tech Come to mind.

At any rate, here’s what we found, by combining the factors mentioned: the 100 biggest fan bases in college football.

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
3. Michigan
4. USC
5. Auburn
6. Nebraska
6. (tie) Texas
7. South Carolina
8. Florida State
9. Wisconsin
10. West Virginia

See the whole list-

Read more: http://sportales.com/football/which-college-football-team-has-the-biggest-fan-base/#ixzz25uBKpsBg

Iowa has a bigger fan base than LSU? Tennessee? Georgia? Notre Dame?

Southern Miss has a larger fan base than Miss State or Ole Miss? (0n this one I call utter BS, Southern has their die hards, but they dont rank above MSU or Ole Miss)

UM getting pounded by Kansas state. :/ gonna be a long year as well for another Miami team lol.

Rey said:
UM getting pounded by Kansas state. :/ gonna be a long year as well for another Miami team lol.

When I was a kid, Miami was one of the elite football teams, and K State might have been the worst. How times have changed.

msmith198025 said:
Iowa has a bigger fan base than LSU? Tennessee? Georgia? Notre Dame?

Southern Miss has a larger fan base than Miss State or Ole Miss? (0n this one I call utter BS, Southern has their die hards, but they dont rank above MSU or Ole Miss)

Anyone who knows anything about College football in the state of Florida knows the Gator fan base in much bigger than FSU's. Also, after Alabama its either Florida or LSU with the 2nd largest in the SEC.

The list is CRAP.

Man, Ole Ball Coach needs to teach his QBs to slide or get out of bounds. They all do stand up head on hits.

This is killing me. I think every person I'm related to has called wanting help with something today. I haven't got to watch a game yet. :(

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

This is killing me. I think every person I'm related to has called wanting help with something today. I haven't got to watch a game yet. :(

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You could unplug the phone ;) just tell them your provider went down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)