NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Aggies QB is great. Reminds me a lot of a certain guy named Cam Newton. He is fast as hell, can run the ball, run the option and throw.

Hart5150 said:
Anyone who knows anything about College football in the state of Florida knows the Gator fan base in much bigger than FSU's. Also, after Alabama its either Florida or LSU with the 2nd largest in the SEC.

The list is CRAP.

Actually... living in the state as long as I have...it is pretty close to even. Anything south of Orlando on the east coast...it leans towards the Gators...on the southwest coast...slight edge to the Noles. Central..even..northeast...FSU...northwest...UF.

The Insider said:
This Aggies QB is great. Reminds me a lot of a certain guy named Cam Newton. He is fast as hell, can run the ball, run the option and throw.

Actually...more like your boy Tebow. Newton was built like a TE and had a bigger arm...IMHO.

UM getting pounded by Kansas state. :/ gonna be a long year as well for another Miami team lol.

yeah wth salsa...whats going on with the U?

My hokies finally got going after a banged up short week but took care of business in a convincing way. Just got home from game looking forward to pounding on Pitt this coming weekend.

dvrexpander said:
yeah wth salsa...whats going on with the U?

My hokies finally got going after a banged up short week but took care of business in a convincing way. Just got home from game looking forward to pounding on Pitt this coming weekend.

No one will go to the U until all is said and done with the investigation. And that's falling apart and the reason why the final verdict has taken so long.

I want to welcome our new friends to the SEC with some nice defeats. However I hope the tigers beat GA. We need the help to win the east. GO MIZZ!!!!

I saw that on the news at 6 this evening. It was not pretty. It was not a hard hit or anything, but he went motionless immediately on top of the receiver when his own teammate hit him.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So #1 / #2 depending who you ask USC allowed 29 points from Syracuse... and over 300 yards passing against them.. Ya that PAC 12 Defense is solid ;)

In USCs defense it is hard to come back from a delay but they were already looking bad before the delay happened anyway.

Arkansas game in delay now because of an Arkansas player down from a helmet to helmet hit from his own teammate. This one looked nastier than the Tulane player from earlier today in Tulsa. About to stretcher the player off the field now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Poor Auburn back to the Auburn we all loved to insult. Sorry Clemson, but you barely beat a crappy Auburn team. Good job ;P

And there starting Heisman hopeful QB is out with an injury early. That back up looked like he was just throwing the ball whereever regardless of anyone being there or not!

But congrats to ULM great win for your program enjoy it :)

Geesh. They've called 9 penalties on my Pokes already and we're barely into the 2nd quarter. Not impressed with Pac 12 coverage either. The announcers are talking about another penalty on OSU but instead of telling us what it was they go to some executive talking about the deal with Dish and just come back in the middle of the next play

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)