NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is worth 202.7 million. If they ever get a decent football program they would be way up there.

I call total BS on that list. If Auburn is worth more than Alabama, then my aunt is also my uncle. (insert inbred redneck joke here)

Haven't watched a ton of ND football this year, except against USC. But I just dont see them having the depth and ability to hang with Alabama. ND went through a weak big 10, and beat teams that fell pretty easy in the bowls.

I am not sure the spread on the game but id almost bet the farm and give the SEC another title.

I have watched a whole lot of ND football this year, like all of it. I do see them having the depth and ability to hang with Alabama. All they have to do is hang in there and keep it a low scoring game and anything can happen. The most recent spread I have seen was 9.5 and I'd bet my farm against yours that they cover that. I'm not gonna be cocky and guarantee a ND win but I do think they cover the spread and have a decent chance to win. 21-17 ND.

I am pretty sure that I am the only Aggie who has posted on this thread, and all I said "Long time no see, guys! I loved the game last night!" I was just dropping in to say hi because I've been spending my season on other sports boards. If I'd known I was going to be ambushed by some jackass with a anti-A&M vendetta, I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Jeeez...
Happy New Year to you as well.

:river

Congrats to the Alabama Crimson Tide on winning their 3rd BCS title and keeping the SEC Streak alive..

I will probably not be able to be awake the whole game (i work nights) so I just figured id go ahead and post this now to get it out of the way.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Congrats to the Alabama Crimson Tide on winning their 3rd BCS title and keeping the SEC Streak alive..

I will probably not be able to be awake the whole game (i work nights) so I just figured id go ahead and post this now to get it out of the way.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Let's hope this works out just like your Florida game then, shall we?

Let's hope this works out just like your Florida game then, shall we?

I didnt predict the FLA, because well I knew that could happen. Charlie Strong is a great coach, and I watched how hard that Louisville team fought in its wins. They won the trenches and played hard.

But this game well, I know how good Alabama is and I saw how bad ND looked against USC.....

well the ESPN analyst who is a big shot ref guy said it was a good call so i dunno it was very close. He was in the space. But so was the Bama player.

Either way, no excuse for the ND defense to allow them to drive on them as if they were playing against an FCS team..

Welcome to the SEC Notre Dame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)