NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND said MORE PRAYERS today ....

Should have lost this game in OT, Pitt kicker misses a 30 something yard kick to win it and in the next round kicks a 40+ FG to take the lead, then ND went down and scored a TD ....

Gotta be the guy upstairs answering thier prayers.

Jimbo said:
ND said MORE PRAYERS today ....

Should have lost this game in OT, Pitt kicker misses a 30 something yard kick to win it and in the next round kicks a 40+ FG to take the lead, then ND went down and scored a TD ....

Gotta be the guy upstairs answering thier prayers.

ND also had 1st and goal from inside the 3 and fumbled into the end zone in OT. If he doesn't fumble just before he crosses the goal line the game is over and that missed kick never happens. I agree they got lucky tonight but Pitt got a good break in OT too.

Anyways, better to be lucky than good, a win is a win, etc...

ND also had 1st and goal from inside the 3 and fumbled into the end zone in OT. If he doesn't fumble just before he crosses the goal line the game is over and that missed kick never happens. I agree they got lucky tonight but Pitt got a good break in OT too.

Q.
What are they doing going into OT in the first place ?
They should have had this game in hand by the 3rd quarter.

Jimbo said:
Q.

They just didn't play good football until the end of the game. Luckily they stayed close enough to have a shot at a comeback. It wasn't pretty but it's a win.

Jimbo said:
Q.

They were given the game on a phantom PI on 4th down when they were down 14 in the 4th, game would of been over.

The way NBC announces these games is a joke, openely rooting for them. Mike Mayock has zero credibility anymore.

They're obviously the worst of the unbeatens by far, not as good as Florida, Georgia or LSU.

Hart5150 said:
They were given the game on a phantom PI on 4th down when they were down 14 in the 4th, game would of been over.

The way NBC announces these games is a joke, openely rooting for them. Mike Mayock has zero credibility anymore.

They're obviously the worst of the unbeatens by far, not as good as Florida, Georgia or LSU.

They looked pretty damn good against Oklahoma. They had a bad game but they're still unbeaten. Florida, Georgia, and LSU aren't so they're irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. K State, Bama, and Oregon all have a chance of losing still tonight. ND may not win pretty every week but a win is a win. They have themselves in great position if any of the other unbeaten teams lose.

Oregon may very well have the best offense in the country but their defense is atrocious.

Whew! The Irish survive.

Yeah, the Irish were lucky. Lets not forget the FG that the Norte Dame kicker made to I believe tie the game, just barely made it through. He had a terrible day, otherwise. The fact that Pitts. kicker missed a FG to win the game, I think shows you that there was the luck of the Irish. Pittsburgh played there butts off they have nothing to be ashamed about. Btw, I like Mike Mayock but how times did he say "this is great" during the game? We get it, you like it, we like it. I still like him though.

Uconn looking pathetic losing to lousy 2-6 South Florida. South Florida wins out they get a bowl bid. Same goes for Uconn. Just bad all the way around. I think Paz' days are numbered. The last 2 picks that the Uconn QB threw were terrible.

Breaking News: LSU does in fact know where the 50 yard line is and was able to cross it a couple times so far.. Stay tuned for an update.

They just didn't play good football until the end of the game. Luckily they stayed close enough to have a shot at a comeback. It wasn't pretty but it's a win.

I only heard parts of the game, while watching the Buckeyes game into the 3rd and then running errands and getting back in time for the very end.

Like you said, a Win is a Win, not all wins are perfect ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)