NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like last year when Clemson was ACC Champion and SCAR killed them, and Cincy destroyed them. or the year before that when SCAR killed them, or the year before that.. Have to go back 5 years before you find a clemson win..

And this is probably the best SCAR defense in team history, the offense of course is missing a few steps. Clemson of course not known in any way shape or form for their defense so SCARS shakey offense should not have much issue. , I expect and as do the voters rightfully so a SCAR blow out vs clemson. Although it is a rivalry game and we all know anything can happen during those, but I doubt it this go around.

Cocks will eat crow this year boot it!:p

Clemson won't play for the ACC title game and as odd as I'm thinking it will happen it will be between either Miami/VT and FSU. Miami and VT play thursday night and the winner of this game could very well win out - VT will beat FSU the first go around but I look for FSU to win the next round in the ACC title game if VT beats Miami which here lately its hard to say who will win.

Still holding out hope eh?

Still holding out hope eh?

Wouldn't you? Wouldn't I? I still have hope FLA wins the East, GO OLE MISS!!!!!!

I mean lets face it, I maybe a homer and all but I know who the better team is between FLA and GA, and the game certainly did not determine the better team, but merely who came to play and who didnt. FLA certainly has the better shot at beating Alabama (although anyone playing them is a long shot to win) and certainly the SEC Runner up will be in the Sugar bowl and id rather FLA go in (who has a history of winning the big bowl games) and represent the SEC well, vs GA who well lets face it will probably embarrass us.

yep...but anyway see yall next year :)

Welcome to my world....UNC has never even sniffed a shot at a National Championship since I was born.At least VT has had many great yrs.I suppose it might be harder to take after being spoiled by success.

Floridas offense is just wow, like we get a game we look great in, (tenn, south carolina) then we get games we look terrible in, (missouri, GA). The only thing that has kept us a 7-1 (sec play) team is our great (top 10 no doubt) defense and our amazing special teams play. I understand our QB is a rookie, and our best linemen are down, we have only 1 solid rb and we have 0 deep threat WRs but man. They are still a very talented bunch but are very poorly coached and very undisciplined. You think Nick Saban, or Urban Meyer would allow a team to be so penalized? It seems we give more yards in penalties in the first half then we get on offense.

I am rooting hard for the Rebels, GA is playing in the "Who from the east gets the right to be beat by the SEC West Champion". Id hope it was FLA so we can at least make the sugar bowl ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Hypothetical: If Tebow and Te'o collided the results would be:

NFL Championship Sunday Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts