NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
riffjim4069 said:
Baylor is going to win, but Oregon will hold on to win.

Oregon goes down. Sec title game winner back in to the MNC game.

If USC beats ND next week, its going to be crazy to get a #'s 1 & 2 consensus.

If the Gators take care of FSU next week they could be back in the mix.

The Insider said:
sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec sec

Looks like your wish of a non-sec NC game is over.

Could get 2 again if USC pulls the upset next week and we beat FSU.

If I'm not mistaken we should be #2 in the computers this week, for whatever that's worth.

Not gonna argue anymore with all the sec homers. I haven't watched a game live in 4 weeks due to everyday happenings getting the way, so I'm not qualified to judge team performances now. I'm just gonna enjoy the few games left.

Sure the big boys lost today, while the rough tough girls in the sec were playing FCS teams, our high school could beat, in week 12 when it most affects the ranking.

I'm sure the bcs will drop K-State and Oregon out of the top ten since they're not sec teams that lost at home. We can have ND and 9 sec teams as the top 10 tomorrow.

Hope that was not too sarcastic. Maybe I can top it Monday when Maryland and Rutgers announce they're moving to the Big 10 and the cries for the Big 10 to change their name to the Big 14 starts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

And to think, if Ohio State accepted the bowl ban for last year, they'd be 1 win from Miami.

As someone who can't stand the SEC- I GUESS IT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOMEONE DIFFERENT IN THE TITLE GAME!

The football gods bent over backwards AGAIN for the Smug Ego Conference.

SabresRule said:
And to think, if Ohio State accepted the bowl ban for last year, they'd be 1 win from Miami.

As someone who can't stand the SEC- I GUESS IT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOMEONE DIFFERENT IN THE TITLE GAME!

What college team do you like?

What college team do you like?

Well, I don't really have a college team (though I did have flirtations with Texas Tech a few years ago and Syracuse way back when I lived in Buffalo) as I went to one of the few colleges without a football teaam in UW-Milwaukee

Not gonna argue anymore with all the sec homers. I haven't watched a game live in 4 weeks due to everyday happenings getting the way, so I'm not qualified to judge team performances now. I'm just gonna enjoy the few games left.

Sure the big boys lost today, while the rough tough girls in the sec were playing FCS teams, our high school could beat, in week 12 when it most affects the ranking.

I'm sure the bcs will drop K-State and Oregon out of the top ten since they're not sec teams that lost at home. We can have ND and 9 sec teams as the top 10 tomorrow.

Hope that was not too sarcastic. Maybe I can top it Monday when Maryland and Rutgers announce they're moving to the Big 10 and the cries for the Big 10 to change their name to the Big 14 starts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Ok st played Savannah st for crying out loud.

Well when someone decides to beat the SEC in the title game and take the title from us then you can have someone different.

I hope Alabama kills Notre Dame if the play each other in the NC game.

I'm the opposite.

I am sick to death of Alabama- 3 titles in 4 years?

Tuscaloosa does NOT need another soulless title.

Back-to-back 1 loss titles with home November losses?

Good god, Nick Saban is the luckiest man alive. He wins for losing. Only 1 of his championship teams ran the table.

Without Robinson still nursing an injury, coupled without playing in Columbus, Michigan will have an uphill battle. Of course, I can't believe how the Buckeye's are 10-0 so there's a shot for the Maize 'n Blue if they Robinson is healthy enough and the defense plays well. We shall see.

It was a very intresting backfield in yesterday's game with Devin Gardner at qb and Denard at RB, a little wrinkle for the Ohio game :)

Why is everybody counting out Georgia? If Bama beats Auburn, and Georgia beats Georgia Tech, it will all come down to the SEC title game on who will be in the National Championship game more than likely. UGA deserves it as much as Bama does at this point.

Why is everybody counting out Georgia? If Bama beats Auburn, and Georgia beats Georgia Tech, it will all come down to the SEC title game on who will be in the National Championship game more than likely. UGA deserves it as much as Bama does at this point.
No doubt. Whoever wins that game is in most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts