NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really surprised the Pac changed to the Pac 12.
I wasn't. The name recognition was in "Pac", the number has always been secondary, even back in the Pac 8 days.

Plus no one else uses anything similar, the way the Big Ten and Big 8/XII have been.

That would apply to some other conferences too. There is nothing Southeast about Texas A&M nor is there anything about Boise and Houston that is remotely Big East.

Well, its in southeast Texas....lol. It is a stretch to the definition of the regional marker, but its not so far out as I would have a problem with it being included and called such.

I have no real problem with the Big 12/10, I just find it funny that one is the Big 12 with ten members and one is the Big 10 with 12.
Honestly, I think the Big 12 would have changed their name, there was just already a Big 10.

Well, its in southeast Texas....lol. It is a stretch to the definition of the regional marker, but its not so far out as I would have a problem with it being included and called such.

I have no real problem with the Big 12/10, I just find it funny that one is the Big 12 with ten members and one is the Big 10 with 12.
Honestly, I think the Big 12 would have changed their name, there was just already a Big 10.
We used to poke fun at the Big-10 when they had 11 teams. Can't do that now.

How come the SEC is playing powder puff football this weekend? I thought that was done.

They should all drop spots based on SOS.

They are trying to make their SOS match the other conferences. Futile effort, but hey, they are trying. And you want to penalize them for that. For shame.....for shame....

:D

Last edited:
How come the SEC is playing powder puff football this weekend? I thought that was done.

They should all drop spots based on SOS.

They are trying to make their SOS match the other conferences. Futile effort, but hey, they are trying. And you want to penalize them for that. For shame.....for shame....

:D

The way sec fans talk, you'd think that they play ONLY the top 10 every week .... thats odd, they have a bottom half of the conference that isn't very good, just like every other conference .... Imagine that ....:rolleyes:

Nice win for the U, but word coming out of campus, IF they win next week, they win their division and declare themselves ineligable for Bowl Games. They would play FSU for the ACC championship and THAT will be their bowl for the year. :(

Nice win for the U, but word coming out of campus, IF they win next week, they win their division and declare themselves ineligable for Bowl Games. They would play FSU for the ACC championship and THAT will be their bowl for the year. :(

They are ineligible for bowl action, but CAN win thier Conference Championship ?
Ohio State is in the same boat and can win thier division, but are not allowed to play in the CCG ...

The way sec fans talk, you'd think that they play ONLY the top 10 every week .... thats odd, they have a bottom half of the conference that isn't very good, just like every other conference .... Imagine that ....:rolleyes:

I would have added a better smiley for my post, but there was not one. :rolleyes:
But, if you want to get technical and look at the top ten of the BCS...well....an argument could be made.

Jimbo said:

The top half of the Big 10 isn't very good, besides Ohio State the other 11 are mediocre at best.

BTW, when Ohio State wins next week, do they get rings for an undefeated season?

Urban is a man coaching and recruiting againsts boys in that conference.

The top half of the Big 10 isn't very good, besides Ohio State the other 11 are mediocre at best.

BTW, when Ohio State wins next week, do they get rings for an undefeated season?

Urban is a man coaching and recruiting againsts boys in that conference.

11-0, how much better can you do than that ?

Urban is just getting started ... recruiting SEC guys to the Big Ten, should be fun for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts