NCAA Football 2014 season

LSU looks like it might be a bad year.

I'd like to thank OU, Bama, and Stanford for completely screwing up my college pick em...

I'd also like to thank all the coaches that took 1st place votes from FSU last week and gave em to teams in a bye week (Bama and Oregon).

Notre Dame at FSU in 2 weeks will be an interesting one.

Reactions: Mike0616
I thought the first loss was a fluke but Auburn, who hasn't been super impressive, came out firing.
There's a lot of film out there showing their problems on defense this year, and only after 5 games. Over the last 3 years they've lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Doesn't take much of an offense to exploit it, but ones like Auburn's and Moo State will embarrass them. I really don't see any offense on the rest of their schedule that won't give them trouble.

Reactions: meathead76
That is what FSU is trying to get over from last year. Lotta freshman who are just coming into it, luckily we made it to two easy weeks before Notre Dame.

Man, that Drake injury was just bad with a foot pointing the wrong way. Also a nice move by an Ole Miss player trying to kick him in the head while he was down.

How about them Wildcats! Beat the old ball coach.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: mccoyrj
Tuned in for a few minutes to the Vandy - UK game Saturday and the teams kept giving the ball to each other like they didn't want to take the responsibility of having it, 4 turnovers inside of about 2 minutes, 2 for each team, and you think that game wasn't for last place in the SEC? Seriously? :D

And you think UK has a shot against USC? Good luck on that one. They may have a chance the following game playing the Sunbelt's UL-Monroe, but this one?

Heee Heeeee heeeee

How about them Wildcats! Beat the old ball coach.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I've never liked Spurrier so this is a nice very rare win. LA Monroe next week then some brutal SEC games. At LSU, MS State, and then Georgia in Lexington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)