NCAA Football 2014 season

Yes, it's gonna be good to expand the playoff, but can you really expect your fans to go to Neutral site locations to see your team 3 weeks in a row. (thinking down the line here)
Nope. Even two weeks in a row is going to take a toll when its in non college town environment s and for what these tickets will likely go for.

I was very disappointed that they didn't go the semis on campus. The bowls had to keep their power though.

Its basically the same thing we had in a different wrapper. With a slight addition.

Which is why the committee makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Mike0616
Nope. Even two weeks in a row is going to take a toll when its in non college town environment s and for what these tickets will likely go for.

I was very disappointed that they didn't go the semis on campus. The bowls had to keep their power though.

Its basically the same thing we had in a different wrapper. With a slight addition.

Which is why the committee makes no sense to me.

They could have kept the bcs set up and added the committee, that would have given another component.

They could have kept the bcs set up and added the committee, that would have given another component.
True but IMO just keeping the bcs setup was enough. Adding another poll on top of two existing and numerous computer polls would just be unnecessary.

I did. I don't now. Why?
wanted to read the Insider today talking about OSU and playoff possibilities in thier estimation. (mainly Herbstreet, although over the years he's forgotten where he's came from somewhat as well, all in trying to not sound bias, he got complained too, now he pushes the sec like the rest.

In trying to become a BIG man on the set, he's done away with his OSU alliances, hopefully now that the Bucks have a quality team, he'll remember.

Yes, it's gonna be good to expand the playoff, but can you really expect your fans to go to Neutral site locations to see your team 3 weeks in a row. (thinking down the line here)

That's been my argument even before they setup this playoff.
Should have been on campus before you go to finals. I don't see NFL going neutral sites.
Bad move IMO.

Reactions: Mike0616
Vegas is hilarious! They have FSU listed as ONLY a 1 1/2- 2 1/2 favorites....BEGGING for action. IF you were a betting fan, you would be CRAZY not to take FSU and the points.

New rankings. State still first then Oregon above FSU? And TCU above bama?

I know it won't matter but I wonder the justification this panel is using for both of those, especially an unbeaten FSU being ranked third behind a one loss team.

Take your Crimson colored glasses off and watch the LSU game again:)

Your right. This weekend is another elimination game. I'm getting the feeling the SEC could be left out when all said and done.

The more I think about it, they are making it impossible for them to have to maybe have two sec teams in it. Haha

As to the LSU game, I'll watch it several times again, like auburn fans keep watching that damn iron bowl. Lol.

Reactions: tigerfan33
It's funny that it was just 4 weeks ago Oregon couldn't make it in due to inept oline. Now they are saying it is a strength. lol
It's all about what have you done for me lately. It's only a snapshot at this point.
I really like that in the end most of these so called experts on tv will be wrong:)

I actually think LSU is far better than average at best, and thought so well before our game.

As to state, if bama does not win by 14+ I'll be surprised.

I may end up being shocked but I was far more worried about the LSU game than I am this weekend.
I think miss st is a 3 point game.

The more I think about it, they are making it impossible for them to have to maybe have two sec teams in it. Haha

As to the LSU game, I'll watch it several times again, like auburn fans keep watching that damn iron bowl. Lol.
This selection panel is crap. Beating LSU at night in Death Valley means nothing? As I recall, ole miss got knocked off there and very few teams have won. At
at least they recognized how weak FSUs schedule is. lets see if they drop next week as well.

It's funny that it was just 4 weeks ago Oregon couldn't make it in due to inept oline. Now they are saying it is a strength. lol
It's all about what have you done for me lately. It's only a snapshot at this point.
I really like that in the end most of these so called experts on tv will be wrong:)
Oregon is the over ranked paper tiger they are every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)