NCAA Football 2014 season

You know 75% of gator fans are pulling for UGa.

We want Muschamp gone. But we'd never stoop to that level.

It's always good to win a rivalry game. At least the players that are still going to be here showed some heart.

Now do one more thing and go beat south Alabama community college.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Im as shocked as everyone else. And as much as I wish Muschamp to be let go, Id never root against my team, specially against GA or FSU.. This game was won by our players and not our coach. Those guys came out with a dam mission. It was basic football, block, hit hard and run hard. Didnt need coaches for that, just needed players who wanted to win more than the other team did.

#1 Mississippi State and #3 Auburn both behind right now. If this holds out it will be interesting to see what the selection committee does this week. Will they drop a one loss State to the same position as Ohio State since both have a loss to a mediocre team? Will they drop Auburn down just above LSU since both have 2 losses to top three teams? I think they may have a hard time staying consistent with their thinking from last weeks poll.

Auburn losing to Ole Miss will have little affect on Auburns spot. MSU losing to Arkansas might hurt.

At some point being the worst D in the SEC will catchup with MSU.

What I meant was that they were running every play, got to the red zone then decided to throw, and it was picked off. Didn't mean they were outplaying Ole Miss.
That what I figured, but from just reading it quickly it could have been taken either way.
I am watching the Buckeyes now and bouncing back to that game on commercials.

Reactions: mccoyrj
#1 Mississippi State and #3 Auburn both behind right now. If this holds out it will be interesting to see what the selection committee does this week. Will they drop a one loss State to the same position as Ohio State since both have a loss to a mediocre team? Will they drop Auburn down just above LSU since both have 2 losses to top three teams? I think they may have a hard time staying consistent with their thinking from last weeks poll.
Thats an interesting thought, but theres still a long ways to go in all the games.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Auburn losing to Ole Miss will have little affect on Auburns spot. MSU losing to Arkansas might hurt.

At some point being the worst D in the SEC will catchup with MSU.
I think losing to Arkansas would be a huge hit.
An Auburn loss and they would drop but nothing like Ohio State did.

I think losing to Arkansas would be a huge hit.
An Auburn loss and they would drop but nothing like Ohio State did.
LSU is idle at #19 with two losses to current #1 and #3 and a win against current #4. Auburn would be at 2 losses to current #1 and #4 without a top 5 win. Shouldn't they then drop to a few positions above LSU (since they beat LSU convincingly), like 14 or 15? It will be interesting to see what happens this coming poll.

I would suspect that if Miss State ends up losing to Ark, they drop quite abit ... even though it's only loss #1, they don't have the history behind them and Ark isn't a power of any type.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)