NCAA Football 2014 season

That was Urban Liar's 1st win over a top 15 opponent at OhSU. During the same time the bum in Florida, Will Muschamp has 5 of them.

It must be nice to snack on cupcakes week after week. It's probably also good for the heart, I guess.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That was Urban Liar's 1st win over a top 15 opponent at OhSU. During the same time the bum in Florida, Will Muschamp has 5 of them.

It must be nice to snack on cupcakes week after week. It's probably also good for the heart, I guess.

Pretty convincing win though. Look for the Buckeyes to move way up.

Question of week - Will the "Notre Lame Flailing Irish" drop in the polls now? Who else will and who will take the top 4 spots? Upsets or outting the posers, what happened?

Not going to count tOSU out yet, but they need help in getting into the final 4, another weekend like this one may just do it for them.

Not very pretty game on both sides.
Dropped passes all over the place.
I can't believe LSU kept it that close without a qb. This game was more of who didn't want to win.
Bama play anything like that against St. They'll get run by 3 touchdowns.
Please tell me how many teams look good beating LSU in Death Valley on a Saturday night? Or better yet how many win? This was expected to be a 10-3 game by anyone that knows anything about football. I do reall LSU knocking off a very good Ole Miss team as well.

Question of week - Will the "Notre Lame Flailing Irish" drop in the polls now? Who else will and who will take the top 4 spots? Upsets or outting the posers, what happened?

Not going to count tOSU out yet, but they need help in getting into the final 4, another weekend like this one may just do it for them.
Better question? Will FSU drop?, because it took a miracle for them to beat the Irish at home.

Please tell me how many teams look good beating LSU in Death Valley on a Saturday night? Or better yet how many win? This was expected to be a 10-3 game by anyone that knows anything about football. I do reall LSU knocking off a very good Ole Miss team as well.
Miss St.

Better question? Will FSU drop?, because it took a miracle for them to beat the Irish at home.

That is what I have wondered, its not like FSU has exactly run over a bunch of top ranked teams, their wins have come over a bunch of middle of the pack teams, and they were lucky to escape with wins in several of them.

Am betting that the current top 4 will be:

1) Miss State
2) Oregon
3) Alabama
4) FSU

You post about AU and A&M should be playing in the BIG 12. No defense.
Shouldn't your team be playing in that conference as well?
As I said, I don't boast about having a great Defense, our D was terrible last year and getting better this year with a bunch of freshmen getting playing time, our D will continue to get better, but next year and the year after they should be where we would like to see them.

Not Urban's fault the vaulted sec won't schedule the Bucks.
he's only in his 3rd year hear, you have to have these Big games on the schedule to play them to win them.

VIRGINIA TECH. enough said. Do yourself a favor, start with Vanderbilt.
Va Tech was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long ago ... we palyed with a QB that was playing it's 2nd game in 2 years and an O line that had 4 of the 5 never started a game in thier college career.

Oregon gets the benefit they always say thier loss was with injured guys on the line not playing ....
How is that different than having an entire new line that has never played before ... Bucks certainly aren't getting any love there where Oregon is.

Not Urban's fault the vaulted sec won't schedule the Bucks.
he's only in his 3rd year hear, you have to have these Big games on the schedule to play them to win them.
You just don't get it do you??
It takes 2 teams to play these games.
Please show me where OSU has try to schedule an SEC team and were declined.

Reactions: meathead76
Urban Meyer FINALLY calls a game against a good team and Wins.

The play calling tonight was MUCH better than what we've seen from Meyer's OSU teams.

The O line played Very well and young QB Barrett also played very well ...

Buckeyes pretty much dominated the 2nd half and pulled away to an impressive win 49-37

That was a great win tonight by your buckeyes. Mich St has a solid defense and you guys put it to them.

Reactions: Jimbo
You just don't get it do you??
It takes 2 teams to play these games.
Please show me where OSU has try to schedule an SEC team and were declined.
And you show me the same ..

If I'm not mistake, I believe Michigan has a home and away with Alabama that they are in at the moment that Bama balked on , on the return visit.
Yes, they played down there and then Bama decided they didn't want to come to the Big House and play, they had to play that on a neutral field in Jerrys world.

If I'm not mistake, I believe Michigan has a home and away with Alabama that they are in at the moment that Bama balked on , on the return visit.
Yes, they played down there and then Bama decided they didn't want to come to the Big House and play, they had to play that on a neutral field in Jerrys world.

As I said....you just don't get it

You are mistaken.
Alabama had a home and home scheduled with Michigan State, that got cancelled because of the uncertainty at the time with conference expansion and working out the in conference schedule kinks. It appears that it would not have mattered, as the sec stayed at an 8 conference game schedule.
The game with Michigan was always scheduled as a neutral site game.

You are mistaken.
Alabama had a home and home scheduled with Michigan State, that got cancelled because of the uncertainty at the time with conference expansion and working out the in conference schedule kinks. It appears that it would not have mattered, as the sec stayed at an 8 conference game schedule.
The game with Michigan was always scheduled as a neutral site game.
Ok, it was State that had the game with them, non the less, sec still managed to not make it to a Big Ten stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)