NCAA Football 2014 season

Thats odd (your right) but many experts, so they say, said the Big Ten would go winless.
They very well may lose the rest, but at least they didn't lose them all.
Penn State won a hard fought battle with BC last night after being down 21-7. Another win for the BT.

How College Football Playoff teams make and spend money

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...e-football-playoff-teams-make-and-spend-money

College football's year of the middle class ultimately gave way to the game's wealthy programs.

At one point, Mississippi State, Baylor, TCU and Arizona State all threatened to make the College Football Playoff despite athletic revenue that ranked 36th or lower nationally (based on 2012-13 figures). Instead, the first CFP has, in terms of revenue, No. 3 Alabama, No. 5 Ohio State, No. 9 Oregon and No. 26 Florida State.

How do the inaugural four CFP schools make and spend their money? CBSSports.com broke down each school's 2012-13 NCAA financial reports and other documents for answers. Financial reports from 2013-14 are not available yet. Unless otherwise noted, all of the figures below are from 2012-13 figures the schools reported to the NCAA.

Watching game, it looks like what I've been hearing all last week. OU players not into going to the bowl game. They might as well clear the bench, this could be a 50-0 game. Guess I'll watch a movie until the Texas/Ark game and see if it's worth any time or not.

I see you Clemson

giphy.gif

I always laugh.

Team A loses, fans say team didn't wanna be there. Team A wins, "man, we whooped that butt". Let the trash talking commence...

The truth is, the Sooners have played like garbage part of the year and Clemson has the #1 D in the country.

I always laugh.

Team A loses, fans say team didn't wanna be there. Team A wins, "man, we whooped that butt". Let the trash talking commence...

The truth is, the Sooners have been most of the year and Clemson has the #1 D in the country.

Whatever. Laugh all you want. Local Sports reporters have been talking about it all last week, that they looked like crap in workouts. I've said OU wasn't there since week 4. Heupel can't decide what offense he wants to run, you have some of the best running backs in college and only 1 good receiver and a QB with an average arm, and he keeps calling pass plays to the sideline.

I assume you will be on here complaining the trip across the country was too much for FSU, should Oregon run all over them. No one can come on here and just talk football.

I will have no excuses, that isnt how I roll. Same thing happened last year after Bama lost to the Sooners. Boohoo, we didn't want to be in that game so we crapped the bed. OU hasn't looked great all year, and Clemson is making them look silly. Use lack or effort or care as your excuse, but it is a crock.

Here is the other joke, ol Stoops got pissy last year when Sa-bear made a comment about the team's lack of effort. But now this year the Oklahoma people can use it? Ha!

FSU is picked to lose by 10, if they lose it is what it is. They squeaked by all year. I promise you this, they won't give some half ass effort and blame it on wanting to be somewhere else.

Noles already made this trip last year (Auburn?), so they are more than prepared to deal with the long distance.

I will have no excuses, that isnt how I roll. Same thing happened last year after Bama lost to the Sooners. Boohoo, we didn't want to be in that game so we crapped the bed. OU hasn't looked great all year, and Clemson is making them look silly. Use lack or effort or care as your excuse, but it is a crock.

Here is the other joke, ol Stoops got pissy last year when Sa-bear made a comment about the team's lack of effort. But now this year the Oklahoma people can use it? Ha!

FSU is picked to lose by 10, if they lose it is what it is. They squeaked by all year. I promise you this, they won't give some half ass effort and blame it on wanting to be somewhere else.

Noles already made this trip last year (Auburn?), so they are more than prepared to deal with the long distance.

Well since you and most others can't just talk football without talking sh*t. F**k it, I don't care anymore.

Where the hell did I use it as an excuse? I said that's what it looked like and that's what 10 different reporters in Tulsa and OKC had been reporting for a week. No excuses, they weren't prepared or ready to play. I've said OU wasn't there since week 4 and no where have I made excuses for their sh!tty coaching and performances. QB is poor and the defensive secondary has sucked as much as it did when Venables was at OU. For the record Stoops has taken responsibility for OU's f**kups unlike the ass in alabama's ridiculous excuse for last years Sugar Bowl. As for FSU them giving a half ass effort would be an improvement over what they have done so far this year.

Good Luck

Only 3 more games I care to watch and then I can drop down to the welcome pack and enjoy my nephews baseball games.

I lost what little respect I had for Clemson, being up 40 and throwing deep into the endzone too.

Reactions: mccoyrj
The Big 12 as a whole has not looked impressive thus far. Obviously they have some big ones left to salvage the bowl season

And come on guys. Its just a game. No need to get all upset about it.

The Big 12 as a whole has not looked impressive thus far. Obviously they have some big ones left to salvage the bowl season

And come on guys. Its just a game. No need to get all upset about it.
Religion, sports team and tv provider.
People react the same. Haha

SEC is 3-0 in early bowl action.

If I were Sumlin that assistant would be getting a pink slip this morning. No place in any sport for something like that by a coach.

If I were Sumlin that assistant would be getting a pink slip this morning. No place in any sport for something like that by a coach.
I agree. Ohio St. was classy enough to show Woody Hayes the door for pretty much the same thing, and he was their long time head coach.

I agree. Ohio St. was classy enough to show Woody Hayes the door for pretty much the same thing, and he was their long time head coach.

Classy?
I would hardly call firing a longtime coach that punch a player a classy or bold move. Hardly.
It was the only move. They had no choice.

I am not even sure the guy was on the "payroll" or in any coaching capacity, I have not checked, but he should not be allowed back on the sideline in any case.

Texas A&M student assistant coach Michael Richardson was sent home early from the Aggies' appearance in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl after hitting West Virginia players in the first half of Texas A&M's 45-37 win on Monday at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium.

Cameras showed Richardson striking West Virginia players who ventured out of bounds during the first half on two separate occasions. He used his elbow to strike Mountaineer cornerbackDaryl Worley in the back of the head and shoved running back Andrew Buie in another incident.

Sumlin was made aware of Richardson's actions at halftime and told Richardson to remain in the locker room for the second half of the game, according to school officials. After the game, Sumlin said Richardson was sent home and he'll decide on further action when the Aggies return to College Station, Texas.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...itting-two-west-virginia-mountaineers-players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts