NCAA March Madness 2023

Mrs. Foxbat actually filled out a bracket! I guess Foxbat, Jr. is a bad influence on her at work…

Our numbers in the office have been slashed so all the March Madness types were relocated to the main offices an hour west of our location. I may need to bring in my Lightning to HDMI adapter for the next few days…

My Brackets busted already.:mad:
Lose College Basketball GIF by Basketball Madness

Lightning to HDMI adapter for the next few days…
Nope, Purdue went down in typical fashion, coming in second only to the Chicago Cubs for teaching their Fans about disappointment and “Wait ‘til next year”. No need to pay any attention to the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament now.

My bracket was shot by Saturday, and now my National Champ Marquette is eliminated.

Watch out for my dark horse the rest of the way- the San Diego St. Aztecs

More shake-ups tonight. Good games, but I hope you had FAU in your brackets or more busted brackets.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
With no No.1 seeds making it past Weet 16, gotta think the Selection Committee's bracket is busted the most.

Reactions: Foxbat
In other NCAA Basketball News, it looks like the Women’s March Madness could turn into the B1G 10 Championship Tournament, Part Deux. Three of the Elite Eight are Big Ten schools, Iowa, Maryland, and Ohio State.

There’s no question that the Aztecs are challenged offensively, but that defense can ball with the best of them. The winner of the San Diego St.- Florida Atlantic game will be playing for the National Championship a week from tomorrow night. Who’da thunk it??!!

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

The interesting thing is that there are two 5 seeds. Of teams that get upset the most, 5's seem to have a decent representation as 12s have a history of coming through.

Reactions: BillD1984
The Iowa vs. Louisville Women’s game was a real master class held by Caitlin Clark with a 40+ Triple Double: 41 Points, 10 Rebounds, and 12 Assists.

Not the Final Four anyone was thinking of with a single #4 seed and none any higher. But that's why you play the games (hint hint to the College Football Playoff people).

Final 4 Matchups
#5 San Diego State vs #9 FAU
#4 UConn vs #5 Miami

Checking out the RPI rankings from March 9th, San Diego St and FAU were 6 and 11 in the nation. Miami and UConn were 22nd and 28th.

Imagine that... UConn being the underdog.

Great observation! I was saying the same exact thing to my brother-in-law the other day. Every year when I do my brackets, I always look first at the four 5-12 first round games for possible upsets.