NCAA says that Tressell is NOT "forthright"...

Look around, the stars have cars at all the high profile schools, weather they are bought or leased or whatever.

I've looked around, and more importantly the NCAA has. Outlaw State, a program with a "culture of corruption" and a "lack of institutional control" has that violation.

Others?

Link please.

I've looked around, and more importantly the NCAA has. Outlaw State, a program with a "culture of corruption" and a "lack of institutional control" has that violation.

Others?

Link please.

LMAO !!!!

Your comical .....

You'll post and post anything you may find against the Buckeye, but you'll turn a blind eye to anyone else ....

You took :10 sec to look into that, didn't you !

Your a JOKE.

Others?

Link please.

You spew and spew your vitriol, and you provide no links or credible background for the crap that comes from your mouth, and then YOU have the audacity to ask for a link?

Nice try....

"The deals that I did for Ohio State student-athletes were no different than any of the other 10,000-plus deals that I've done for all my other customers," Aaron Kniffin said in the statement.

Terrelle Pryor's cars now focal point of NCAA probe - ESPN

Peyton Manning

Russian Jet Carrying Hockey Team Crashes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)