NCAA Softball

Nice field in Canyon, I IMG_0836.jpg like ASU's better and better Scoreboard (more informative),.

I need to check my timers tonight before I leave in morning and make sure it's caught the Bedlam games. Been gone so much, not sure what's recorded and whats been deleted. need to move some stuff to external drive as I know the 722 is probably close to full after 3 weeks of me being gone and nothing being watched.

I was supposed to drive to Mansfield TX for games tomorrow and Sunday but its almost midnight now and still have work to finish this weekend. I dont think I'm going to make it.

Looks like Im getting hit by the non HD rsn tomorrow for bedlam. I dont see the OU/OSU game listed on any HDALT channels just the SD FSN. :(

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thought I'd join in on this thread. My daughter is a freshman at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. They won the regular season Horizon League conference for the first time ever last weekend. Today they won the conference tournament to earn their second ever NCAA birth, last one in 2005. My daughter was named to All Tournament Team and is having a blast.

Thought I'd join in on this thread. My daughter is a freshman at University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. They won the regular season Horizon League conference for the first time ever last weekend. Today they won the conference tournament to earn their second ever NCAA birth, last one in 2005. My daughter was named to All Tournament Team and is having a blast.
Cool deal! My Brother said Angelo just couldn't hit today... A couple of HR's saved them, must have been embarrassing being the visiting team at home.

Got this from my Brother, how game ended, Meg is his Granddaughter ...Kenedy is a Freshman pitcher, good but kind of like "Wild thing" from Major league... ;)
We were up 4-3 two outs on em bottom 7 th two strikesrunners on first and third. Kenedy threw high pitch over Meg's head and Meg hadto go to fence to get it ! Meg tossed ball to kenedy who blocked runner cominghome and tagged her out.Crowd went crazy

Sounds like it was a good game.

Softball Selection Show at 9pm cdt on espnu tonight. OU clinched Big 12 title with win over OSU yesterday. They finished the series in Norman this afternoon. Tulsa won the CUSA tournament last night to clinch their automatic bid.

Well, my daughter couldn't be happier. Being from Minnesota she gets to come home and play in front of family and friends as MN Gophers will be hosting the Univ of Wisc - GB Phoenix this Friday. UWGB has beat the Gophers 2 of last 3 meetings but that was two years ago. She has 3 former teammates on the Gopher squad who are the #16 overall seed and region host. Auburn and North Dakota State are the other teams in the region.