NCIS: Los Angeles

What do they use Fri. night for? That's where it is now. I still say it is a dead series.
Friday night during the regular season is Amazing Race, Hawaii Five-0, and Blue Bloods. Los Angeles is moving to Sunday next season. The schedule for next season is in the sticky. Since they don't show Amazing Race reruns, it's there as a filler.

S~

Friday night during the regular season is Amazing Race, Hawaii Five-0, and Blue Bloods. Los Angeles is moving to Sunday next season. The schedule for next season is in the sticky. Since they don't show Amazing Race reruns, it's there as a filler.

S~
Sunday sometime after FOOTBALL it really is a dead series.

It is only 7 times, and it is only 79% of the country.

First, of course, the 21% of the country that lives out west always gets Sunday night CBS on time, because the games are long over.

Second, CBS has a 4:25 game only half the time, 9 Sundays. One of those is Week 2, which is before the new shows are usually on. One is Week 17, which is Jan 1st and new shows will be in rerun that night. That leaves 7 Sunday nights where CBS will start late. Just add an hour overrun to your DVR subscription and you will be just fine.

It is only 7 times, and it is only 79% of the country.

First, of course, the 21% of the country that lives out west always gets Sunday night CBS on time, because the games are long over.

Second, CBS has a 4:25 game only half the time, 9 Sundays. One of those is Week 2, which is before the new shows are usually on. One is Week 17, which is Jan 1st and new shows will be in rerun that night. That leaves 7 Sunday nights where CBS will start late. Just add an hour overrun to your DVR subscription and you will be just fine.

I think I have missed at least half of this series this year now due to recorder either not recording it or not recording late enough.
BTW, the dvr hasn't missed any other shows.