NCIS: Los Angeles

Has there ever been an NCIS spouse that hasn't been killed off?
I don't recall any NCIS LA ones till now.

I never really think about her till shes in an episode, which is about 1 a year.

I'm actually surprised they didn't save her, you'd have figured she'd have been ok once they got her out, I didn't see any paramedics on the scene at least inside attending to her, they were outside.

You'd have thought they would have shown Kensi and Deeks trying to save her at least ... it pretty much went right to when Sam got there.

They wasted 2 episodes on the death of Sam's wife. Deeks got engaged to Kinsey with a stun grenade safety pin, now what? Wait all summer full of reruns to see some new and questionable stories.

I agree, seeing she was on the show about once a year ....
it would be different if she was a regular ....
They haven't even resolved Grainger yet officially.

IMHO,

Sam being married served no real purpose in the show, as the wife never really figured in the storylines. Probably he will now become a darker and more focused character. The show is better with him showing a lighter side.

The episode apparently resolves the issue of his religion, which has been debated, in that he has engaged in several non-Muslim lifestyle choices over time. Partiuclarly drinking and envoling the name of the deity as a swear word.

Grainger will probably not be replaced.

IMHO,

Sam being married served no real purpose in the show, as the wife never really figured in the storylines. Probably he will now become a darker and more focused character. The show is better with him showing a lighter side.

The episode apparently resolves the issue of his religion, which has been debated, in that he has engaged in several non-Muslim lifestyle choices over time. Partiuclarly drinking and envoling the name of the deity as a swear word.

Grainger will probably not be replaced.
I thought Grainger was already replaced ?
Even thought hes not officially gone ... they just kinda left him hanging, sadly.

I thought Grainger was already replaced ?
Even thought hes not officially gone ... they just kinda left him hanging, sadly.
July 30 rerun, did they edit the episode to give tribute and end Granger. My memory may be wrong but I think that was a new ending.

What happened last night besides a lot of jumping around plot wise.
Interesting how Korea seemed to be right up to date even though it must have been filmed late spring before summer hiatus.

Good episode overall. No Hetty again, but learned more about this group being a syndicate and not a rogue CIA group. Ending was way predictable, though.