NCIS: Los Angeles

To me that isn't true NCIS Los Angeles has way too much gunfire and explosions. Where 1 aimed shot should do the job they empty a clip. Gibbs places one shot and except for bullet proof vests enemy is down.
Maybe Gibbs is a better shot since he has all those years of experience.:oldwink

I also think that NICS is geared to a more older crowd and NCIS L.A. is geared to the more younger viewers ,who like all the flash and booms that an action movie has.
:laser:boom

This show most of the time has nothing to do with what the real NCIS does. They don't investigate stuff that homeland security does or the FBI or CIA.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
To me that isn't true NCIS Los Angeles has way too much gunfire and explosions. Where 1 aimed shot should do the job they empty a clip. Gibbs places one shot and except for bullet proof vests enemy is down.
Well, Gibbs is/was a SNIPER, he should be able to put someone down quickly and efficiently. :)

Figured that one out right away. Was wondering where they came up with the guns until he had to explain it at the end.

S~

Next Episode: Season 6, Episode 18

Monday, March 23, 2014

"Fighting Shadows":
After a successful sting, an explosion claims the lives of three FBI agents; Kensi and Deeks realize their secret is out.

S~

Next Episode: Season 6, Episode 21

"Beacon":
Callen and Sam are shocked when a presumed murder victim turns out to be alive.

S~

I think it was a good episode and season finale, considering I don´t watch this NCIS.

I´ve rarely watch an episode, and I get the impression this NCIS has twice or even more the number of agents in the other NCIS shows.

I also get the impression that this one has more shootings than the other ones.

I love how the bad guys fire automatic weapons at the team, and the team casually moves into shelter without breaking a sweat, or getting anywhere close to an actual bullet. Wow, machine guns firing from 50 feet away, and not a scratch...amazing! :rollingeyes

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I enjoyed it and alot of action and what doesn;t make sense with gunfire at the good guys compared to the bad guys! :D ;) :)