'NCIS' : New Orleans

Tonight was for me the best NCIS NOLA I think it was better than NCIS. There were no crossovers plot line was a little weak but the characters were developing better. Brodie was very ZIVA like intelligent and physical. Maybe it will develop into a good series. I definitely haven't missed NCISLA so far they haven't shot or blown everything up.

I live in New Orleans and had high hopes for this show, agree last night was better than the previous two, but they are overdoing the New Orleans thing, need to become more crime and less touristy.

Reactions: SamCdbs
Got to watch the full episode late last night. Agreed, it was better than the previous ones.
And I say it again I like Brody, and in this episode she was showed she can kick ass ;)

... but they are overdoing the New Orleans thing, need to become more crime and less touristy.

Bingo. For a movie or a mini-series, you can do the tourist thing. You can even perk up an aging show by visiting an unusual location (dates back to Lucy) But the theme of this series cannot be the female yankee agent being told "that is the way we do that down here" over and over and over and over.

There is a reason that most TV shows take place in a generic northern city or a generic sunbelt/SoCal suburb.

Agreed, and they can´t depend on crossovers for ever, if they want to be self-sustainable.
BTW I like agent Brody, I guess that´s one of the main reasons I keep coming back to watch the show, even when I thought I wasn´t gonna.

Next Episode: S01, E06

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Master of Horror":
Amidst Halloween festivities in New Orleans, a Naval Staff Judge Advocate dressed in a costume is found dead in a cemetery; the team debates Halloween costumes and activities.

S~

Next Episode: S01, E07

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"Watch Over Me":
The team investigate the murder of a Navy Officer assigned as a tech liaison with a private developer; Pride turns the carport into an auto shop.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)