'NCIS' : New Orleans

It was an okay episode. Not great or spectacular, but okay.

After having Ducky appear last night, and then Dinozzo & Abby next week, they seem to be relying on crossover casts a bit too much this early. At least with LA, Vance appearing via videocom to give missions made sense (he was Heddy's boss after all), but next weeks seems forced.

It was an okay episode. Not great or spectacular, but okay.

After having Ducky appear last night, and then Dinozzo & Abby next week, they seem to be relying on crossover casts a bit too much this early. At least with LA, Vance appearing via videocom to give missions made sense (he was Heddy's boss after all), but next weeks seems forced.
This is what I thought as well.

I liked the first show well enough to continue watching, it was reasonably done.

As for the NCIS guys showing up already I think is the wrong thing to do at this point, gotta let the show try to make it's own way without having to have NCIS prop it up.

If it doesn't have a scene where a plane flies 8 feet above the ground so that they can drop an ethernet cable down to a Ferrari running at 200 mph directly below it on a short runway & then hook it up to a laptop in the Ferrari,I'm just not interested.

I don´t blame you, I turned off this show halfway through, and on the other one I found the scene with the waitress driving and the car crash more exciting than the one hooking up the cable with the plane, :D but that´s just me.

Though I like Lucas Black as an actor, and realize his southern ties and accent, he does come off a little fake. Maybe trying too hard? Dunno, but the character is a turn off for me.

I like NCIS, and I´m still a fan, NCIS LA didn´t work for me. I´ll give more tries to NCIS NO but the first half of last episode just didn´t grab my attention.

I'm the other way, I want to see NCIS LA make ity on it's own and I think it will.
I have always liked NCIS and LA as well, not sure about NO, but will watch and see what happens.

I'm the other way, I want to see NCIS LA make ity on it's own and I think it will.
I have always liked NCIS and LA as well, not sure about NO, but will watch and see what happens.
Same here. I like the first 2 but still not sold on NO

Though I like Lucas Black as an actor, and realize his southern ties and accent, he does come off a little fake.
I don't know about that. He actually comes off quite genuine for an Alabama boy (Roll Tide!)

Bakula trying to be come off as a N'Orleans boy though is very trying. They should have just made him a 20+ year transplant.

I don't know about that. He actually comes off quite genuine for an Alabama boy (Roll Tide!)

Bakula trying to be come off as a N'Orleans boy though is very trying. They should have just made him a 20+ year transplant.
Exactly. A transplant would be much more believable than a fake accent.

I watched the full episode tonight, didn´t find it as boring as the last one, maybe due in part to Tony and Abby´s appearances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts