'NCIS' : New Orleans

I watched the first half hour then gave up and watched another program then went back to DVR and finish it off. Prides accent still irritates and I agree with MikeD the crossovers can't save the show. Was this their comment on Ebola or is it just coincidence. The predecessor to NCIS, JAG was supposed to have used some current events as part of their plots. With Bellasarius Productions it kind of becomes a curious thing.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I agree there will be a limit to crossovers, that formula alone won´t be the solution to maintain interest in this show IMO.
I guess I also finished watching the show because I was thinking of the similitude with the current Ebola issue. I remember that Law & Order used current cases for episodes.
Anyway, I´ll give it another chance.

Ratings were still excellent. 2.3 in the timeslot easily wins the hour with 16.44 million viewers. Almost Quadruple what Marvel pulled in and 3 million more than The Voice from 8-10.

S~

I gave it another try, since I knew about the crossover.
I´m still not convinced about this spin off, I guess from here on if I happen to remember it´s on and I can´t find anything else to watch I´ll watch it.

I DVR'd the episode and when I caught up to live TV I had to switch because I could no longer FF over the boring parts. I thought this was the worst episode so far for me it just never clicked .

How about that crossover you suggest, and then some, episode titled "Let´s save NCIS NO", cross over with NCIS, NCIS, LA, Hawaii 5-0, CSI,.......:sobstory

I honestly think I could take an NCIS NO script, change maybe 8 minor things, and have an NCIS script. It is the same show with different actors and a quirky part of the US for background (which will wear thin soon).

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 04

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"The Recruits":
When a Navy SEAL is found dead in a sorority house, the team must determine if his death was related to collegiate foul play or a classified mission; Pride's daughter visits the office.

S~

On NCIS commercials are followed by a black & white freeze frame on NCIS NOLA they use an intense color still after commercial breaks. Does this bother anyone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)