'NCIS' : New Orleans

I'm surprised they didn't realize that when it first happened.
They knew it and admitted as much. They made it that way in Season 1, to let the less knowledgable out there know it was Navy, with the intention of changing the title to NCIS in season 2, which they did do.

Looks like this is going to be another bomb. Here in Dallas they are already advertising heavily that NCIS NO is coming this fall.

I can hear it now after the first week, AMERICA'S #1 newest best drama series on tv! They say that crap about every new show regardless whether it is any good or not. I won't be watching either way. Too many NCIS shows out there already in my opinion. Same for CSI shows . Time to move to something new.

I liked the actors they put together for the NO show, but it always comes down to the writers. Good script= good show if the actors do their part.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I liked the actors they put together for the NO show, but it always comes down to the writers. Good script= good show if the actors do their part.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I don't see it lasting long but I will give it a try.

Agree on both but I would replace 1 or 2 actors in the show and hopefully they do crossovers with the other NCIS shows and maybe all 3 on the different shows in a 3 part show!! :)

Does anyone know who the woman agent on the team played on another show?

Petty Officer Coates from JAG

Does anyone know who the woman agent on the team played on another show?

Petty Officer Coates from JAG
Brody is played by Zoe Mc Lellan who was on JAG if that is your question. I still think Brody should go to NCIS and Bishop should go to NCIS NO.

NCIS was the lead in for NCIS LA and I think because of that scheduling NCIS LA became a successful series now that it is moving to Mon. we will see if it can stay as a spinoff series. Now NCIS NO is scheduled to try the same route to success. I think we will start off with a lot of 2 parters starting on NCIS and finishing later that night on NCIS NO to try and get it off the ground. I just hope they don't destroy NCIS trying to salvage NCIS NO.

NCIS was the lead in for NCIS LA and I think because of that scheduling NCIS LA became a successful series now that it is moving to Mon. we will see if it can stay as a spinoff series. Now NCIS NO is scheduled to try the same route to success. I think we will start off with a lot of 2 parters starting on NCIS and finishing later that night on NCIS NO to try and get it off the ground. I just hope they don't destroy NCIS trying to salvage NCIS NO.
I don't think 2 partners are necessary. Maybe just Vance appearing on the conference screen like he did the first season of LA. I personally don't like 2-parters that span 2 different shows, mostly because I DVR a lot, and tend to watch a few episodes of a single show in a row. Just have characters guest star on each others shows, but don't carry the story across.

I am going to give it a try and see how it goes but I would replace a couple characters from the 2 shows they had!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts