NCIS

I think that this show has out lived its time. The people left are leaving and or reduced their roles and the remaining charactes don't have much spark. Like BISHOP and even McGee is boring now with no one to play off of him like Tony. As for Gibbs, it is getting harder and harder to hide the wrinkels in his face with all that vasoline they use on the screen when he is present. I like the N.O. NCIS more now and it seems to have more action and explosions etc. NCIS has turned into a soap opera as it ages.
The episode " Double Down" that was shown Wed. didn't have enough Petroleum Jelly Gibbs looked as bad as my father did in his 80's. I know he is close to my age. What is happening this week on CBS NCIS has been on Mon. Tues. and Wed. Are they replacing failing shows with their #1 hit show?

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Oxygen replayed "Yankee White" from 09/23/2003 the episode that introduced Kate as a secret service agent. It was definitely different from 2018 episodes. No McGee, just Abbey, Kate, DeNoozo and Gibbs. All were 15 years younger and Abbey was definitely younger.

Reactions: Jimbo
The episode " Double Down" that was shown Wed. didn't have enough Petroleum Jelly Gibbs looked as bad as my father did in his 80's. I know he is close to my age. What is happening this week on CBS NCIS has been on Mon. Tues. and Wed. Are they replacing failing shows with their #1 hit show?
Could be. Cbs has had some comedies fail this year and they are looking for fillers till the next year.

They do this every year at basketball time,Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. Shows get a hiatus, the highest rated shows are pushed in to fill the slots. Why BBT often shows up on Mondays, NCIS's show up on Sundays, etc. Sometimes the only new show on for the entire week during the tournament or Thanksgiving week is Survivor.

S~

Did anyone else catch the Pauley Perrette interview today on CBS News Sunday Morning?

It sounded like she didn’t want to leave NCIS? On the one hand she said she cries going to and from work, that she doesn’t want to leave, but on the other hand she said she doesn’t like the limelight anymore.

Does anyone know why she left, was it her that wanted to leave or was is a contract issue, aka, $$$?

Did anyone else catch the Pauley Perrette interview today on CBS News Sunday Morning?

It sounded like she didn’t want to leave NCIS? On the one hand she said she cries going to and from work, that she doesn’t want to leave, but on the other hand she said she doesn’t like the limelight anymore.

Does anyone know why she left, was it her that wanted to leave or was is a contract issue, aka, $$$?
All those years of dieing her hair "Abby Black" has confused Pauley.

Oxygen replayed "Yankee White" from 09/23/2003 the episode that introduced Kate as a secret service agent. It was definitely different from 2018 episodes. No McGee, just Abbey, Kate, DeNoozo and Gibbs. All were 15 years younger and Abbey was definitely younger.
Right, McGee didn't come in till after Kate left ... I like McGee, but liked Kate better.

I was an episode last week from Season 1 before Director Shepard was on board.

Personally, I think its about her other adventures that CBS doesn't like and decided for her ... just my opinion though.

Right, McGee didn't come in till after Kate left ... I like McGee, but liked Kate better.
McGee came in before Kate left.

He appears in several episodes in the later part of Season 1, and became a regular in Season 2, with Kate being killed off at the end of that season.

McGee came in before Kate left.

He appears in several episodes in the later part of Season 1, and became a regular in Season 2, with Kate being killed off at the end of that season.
Hmmm ...
Wondering if they just decided they needed another person on the team at the time ...
At that point you had Gibbs, Tony and Kate, just the 3 of them until McGee ... i guess.

She has some kind of anti aging stuff shes involved with that was supposedly an issue with CBS.
That was proven to be a fraud and the people involved have been arrested. She was not the only celebrity whose name was being falsely associated with non-existing or knock-off products by the people involved. This was discussed earlier. As for the charities, why in the world would CBS care? Half the people, or more, in the industry are involved in charities.