NCIS

Loved how they used Drew Carey's actual picture from his Marine Corps days.

320px-Drew_Carey-Marines.jpg

Definitely an air winger hair cut. :D

Reactions: Tampa8 and teachsac
Drew Carey can do no wrong with me. He's funny still laugh at the Drew Carey show, a great replacement for the Bob Barker, and he was very believable last night. Maybe not quite Emmy material but good anyway. Good episode.

Why has the role of Ducky been reduced?

Drew Carey can do no wrong with me. He's funny still laugh at the Drew Carey show, a great replacement for the Bob Barker, and he was very believable last night. Maybe not quite Emmy material but good anyway. Good episode.

Probably because he's turning 85 this year. I doubt I will be doing this well at 85, though.

S~

I think ALL of them will have thier roles reduced after this year.

Reactions: SamCdbs
I think that this show has out lived its time. The people left are leaving and or reduced their roles and the remaining charactes don't have much spark. Like BISHOP and even McGee is boring now with no one to play off of him like Tony. As for Gibbs, it is getting harder and harder to hide the wrinkels in his face with all that vasoline they use on the screen when he is present. I like the N.O. NCIS more now and it seems to have more action and explosions etc. NCIS has turned into a soap opera as it ages.

I really have seen a solid decline in episode quality this year. They are just out of ideas. What has not been done? However, CBS is totally out of ideas for new shows, so I think it will be back until Harmon ties of working, or it has a ratings collapse, which happens to long running shows eventually.

Reactions: boba and MikeD-C05
I think that this show has out lived its time. The people left are leaving and or reduced their roles and the remaining charactes don't have much spark. Like BISHOP and even McGee is boring now with no one to play off of him like Tony. As for Gibbs, it is getting harder and harder to hide the wrinkels in his face with all that vasoline they use on the screen when he is present. I like the N.O. NCIS more now and it seems to have more action and explosions etc. NCIS has turned into a soap opera as it ages.
You want explosions your watching the wrong one ... you need LA.

Reactions: Derwin0
You want explosions your watching the wrong one ... you need LA.
Now I did get a minor explosion. The two lady NCIS agents were trapped inside a cabin with no ammo left and the hit men were coming in the door. The New York woman took a bucket full of hot burning ash from the fire place and hit the two hit men in the face and eyes to get the better of them . Still a small explosion of fire.

:boom:biggrin

Reactions: Jimbo
I think all the main networks are out of ideas. You either end up with government agencies like Ncis or police /detective shows , some with CSI in the title. Then there are the numerous legal And or court shows . Also they love Hospital / Doctor Shows and don’t forget Fireman / Emt - paramedic shows. Now CW has gone almost all Super Heroes shows with a bit of Supernatural thrown in for old time sake. The new show Deception on ABC is nothing more than a Castle copy cat show except he is a magician instead of an author and of course the Woman detective is great looking and she kicks ass. When ever the main networks do sci-fi they usually ruin it and it gets cancelled after one season. I guess the majority of the public likes SOS.