NCIS

Oh here we go again..... I can see it now, lets bring back Ziva...... God knows she needs the work. Her acting career is essentially in the toilet.. :rolleyes:
It doesn't have to be Ziva(would be nice) it does need to be someone that fits the role. Borin is already an agent with proven ability.

Perfect if they did that change. I don't care if Bishop moves off to be with her husband, because of their troubles, as long as they get rid of her once and for all. The plot y'all have outlined would be a perfect way to do that ,without the old bullet to the head trick they used on Kate and Gibbs ex wife. Although, I wouldn't mind that plot twist for a third time. It never gets old. :laser

What could be real interesting is that Tony's ex will return in November.................What could really make it interesting is that Ziva returns around this time.................Not only Tony would be confused, they could have a temporary replacement for Bishop while she's patching up her marriage.....or not!!!!

My only excuse is that it is Friday......

This one goes back some time now.......the one that her dad was an arm's dealer and she was a doctor....

That does go back a ways about 2 seasons? I don't think she would add to the plot except as a love interest. NCIS is getting long in the tooth and needs more action instead of love interests. We still have Jimmy, McGee and Abby for family/love interests.

That does go back a ways about 2 seasons? I don't think she would add to the plot except as a love interest. NCIS is getting long in the tooth and needs more action instead of love interests. We still have Jimmy, McGee and Abby for family/love interests.
None of which has been toughed lately.

Wait, what if Bishop breaks up with Jake and starts dating McGee? I mean they did share a kiss, maybe she liked that. LOL