NCIS

Lucas Black is from the Huntsville area in Northern Alabama, his accent is natural and actually pretty dead on for that area.

Scoot Bakula's on the other hand is awful, and I'm glad he drop some of the pretending.

It might be accurate for Northern Alabama but every time anyone of my friends and family down here in southeast Texas hears it, we all cringe. Sounds like somebody from up north trying to sound southern.

Or what if Bishop just gets herself a pet and lives happily ever after.:)

Can´t say the same about Tony, any pet in his care is in danger of a short life....;)

Might be the beginning of the end but at least end strong. The brand will be effected if they don't. I'm referring to the crossovers with NCIS - LA and NO.

We know Tony will be leaving at the end of the season. His character plays into the overall chemistry of the show, but who's to say they can't continue on.

Actually I would stop the show on a high note; with a cliff hanger of course. Makes for good TV, especially if some of the NCIS characters transfer to other offices (LA, NO or both). Also, I would have Vance to finally retire and do the unthinkable, then offer Gibbs the director's chair.

If the show cancelled and Gibbs was made director, he would be open to make cameos on the other NCIS shows. It might even improve there ratings.

Regardless with what the producers do to the show, if cancelled, it will be missed.

I don't think the show is going anywhere, sure Tony's leaving but they will find someone else to carry on.
Hopefully it's not a year long search like when Ziva left.

As long as they are stuffing reruns down our throat it would be nice if they would show JAG episodes 186 & 187. These were actually the first episodes of NCIS and the characters were just a little bit younger.

Last night's episode was interrupted by Bernie's victory speech next door in New Hampshire. As Gibbs and company's episode was a snooze fest no great loss... Bummed me out though because Bernie kept talking through NCIS NO too! :coco :biggrin

So they showed that instead of the show? I haven't seen either yet ,because I transferred them both to my I pad and haven't had time to watch yet. How much of the show did they interrupt ? IF too much I will just delete them both.