NCIS

Last night's episode was interrupted by Bernie's victory speech next door in New Hampshire. As Gibbs and company's episode was a snooze fest no great loss... Bummed me out though because Bernie kept talking through NCIS NO too! :coco :biggrin
Is Mark Harmon planning on joining Michael Weatherly in leaving the series? Previews for next week show him being blownup and he just survived a chest shot that would have forced retirement on most agents. Making him a desk jockey would definitely kill this series, along with too many stars leaving. The only star that could leave with out killing the series would be Emily Wickersham, she is still the outsider no matter how much they try to write scenes for her.

Last edited:
The interruption may have been regional/local. My local WCAX CBS station here in Burlington covers some of the New Hampshire market and Bernie is our state senator and former mayor of my city.

I say that this series is over in May. I can't really see it going on without Tony and if Gibbs goes again, there simply isn't enough left to continue watching. Time to move all support to NCIS New Orleans. AFter all they could move some bit characters to that show if they wanted to. Like McGee and Abby.

I say that this series is over in May. I can't really see it going on without Tony and if Gibbs goes again, there simply isn't enough left to continue watching. Time to move all support to NCIS New Orleans. AFter all they could move some bit characters to that show if they wanted to. Like McGee and Abby.
I wish they could but McGee and Abbey have counter parts on NOLA, could they split the work without making it an hour and a half waste of time?

Just a thought that they might use some of the only likeable characters left. I couldn't see a spin off show with the NCIS mortician and his junior asst. and call it "LIFE & DEATH with DUCKEY". I sure couldn't see a spin off of Bishop, unless it was a one time mini series - where she dies at the end and they could call it : "OFF WITH HER HEAD!":bigok

I don't consider McGee and Abby "Bit Characters" at all.

AND ... you continue to watch .... Hmmm ...

Well like after 12 years it is difficult not to tune in to see what is going on.....
They have had a good run and should retire the show while it still has a breath of life and not run it into the ground.... and I'll still be sad the day they cancel the show.