NCIS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's time for one of the main characters in the show to be killed off. Or they could kill off McGee's wife and he goes into a deep depression for half the season.:biggrin
Well, you know who the population on this sight would like gone ... not necessarily killed off though.
Elli gets the vote from most here, although they appear to be making her a bit better of late (the last season)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I don't get the hate for Bishop... still a couple seasons behind (have watched all of the current seasons episodes also)
She's actually getting better ...
She was Different in the beginning ... then they made her Not different and she blended in with the others.
Now they are actually giving her something to do ...

Also, remember, most really like and want Ziva back ... Elli would NEVER win over fans if Ziva is potentially in the thoughts of the fans.

She's actually getting better ...
She was Different in the beginning ... then they made her Not different and she blended in with the others.
Now they are actually giving her something to do ...

Also, remember, most really like and want Ziva back ... Elli would NEVER win over fans if Ziva is potentially in the thoughts of the fans.

The first 13 or so seasons were great, you had Cate who was very good ... (they never should have gotten rid of her, but her reason for leaving was legit and understandable) then Ziva was brought in, and she had to work to gain her fans for a bit, but the writers did a great job with her, once Ziva left around Season 13 I think it was, they had to fill her part, they had a year or so of those people that thought they could be agents that were eventually left or removed, then eventually Bishop showed up, after how poorly the ones before her were, people I think expected more from Bishop.

I think the show lost a lot when Ziva left as well as Abby and Tony and they are trying to fill the blanks.

The Maria Bello character is really not needed from what I've seen...
She gave another perspective usually opposite of Gibbs.
If they would have kept her involved, it would have been good, but they didn't.

I'd like to see some episodes with what Ducky has been up to of late.
I know he's winding down, but they don't have to completely forget about him ...

I think likely with Ducky it's a case of if David feels up to it or not.
As far as Maria goes,I think it's a case of they don't know what to do with her,much like Bishop at the beginning.
Now Bishop,they got rid of the little snowflake and gave her a bit of bad ass,much better.

This show is still on? I haven’t watched it in years..........
Yup, going strong for the past many years ...
Didn't it start in 2003 ?
There are a few others that have gone on longer, "Law and Order SVU" comes to mind. (20+ years)
Criminal Minds comes to an end this year after a good 15 year run.

Yup, going strong for the past many years ...
Didn't it start in 2003 ?
There are a few others that have gone on longer, "Law and Order SVU" comes to mind. (20+ years)
Criminal Minds comes to an end this year after a good 15 year run.
Criminal Minds started in 2005 and ended February 19 2020.

I think likely with Ducky it's a case of if David feels up to it or not.
As far as Maria goes,I think it's a case of they don't know what to do with her,much like Bishop at the beginning.
Now Bishop,they got rid of the little snowflake and gave her a bit of bad ass,much better.
I've never (even now) seen Bishop as a bad ass, but shes better than she was ...

As for Ducky ... When he's wanting to come in and shoot, we will all enjoy him being there. :)