Nearing end of contract

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lem52

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Cookeville, TN
I had a minor billing question and sent an email to Directv. It was solved without a problem. On their reply, the person said that he noticed that: On a different note, I see that you may be eligible for a discounted equipment. Please note that this offer is only available over the phone. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call us at 1-800-531-5000 and our representatives would be glad to assist you.

I haven't called due to being hearing impaired, but is this something that they are trying out on me to get me to commit for another 2 years which isn't a problem but I perfer to just be month to month. What kind of equipment discount would it be?

Lem52

What do you currently have for equipment?

If you have any SD (standard definition) receivers and have a HD setup they might be trying to upgrade that to HD...or maybe a HD DVR. They probably would require a 24 month agreement so if you are happy with what you currently have why change? ;)

What do you currently have for equipment?

If you have any SD (standard definition) receivers and have a HD setup they might be trying to upgrade that to HD...or maybe a HD DVR. They probably would require a 24 month agreement so if you are happy with what you currently have why change? ;)

I presently have the HD DVR in my living room and then in the computer room, I have just a D12 receiver with a standard tv hookup there. I have been thinking about putting a HD receiver in it, but have not bought an HDTV for this room yet. I record off the DVR and then I use my computer with Directv2pc to view in HD in here most of the time. So I might just keep doing it that way.

Lem52

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)