Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Well, my fortec univeral LNB crapped out on me and I need a new one. I don't mind the fortec's but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on one's they have used. Something other than the invacom though as I already know about them.

I only have experience with the Fortec Universal and the Sadoun KUL-1 Standard. The Fortec's have held up well for me (so far). I bought them real cheap on Sadoun's ebay cheapo auctions last year. Got them for around $12 shipped.

I've used the Fortec, Invacom and Sadoun Universal dual. The Sadoun one works just as good as my standard. The Invacom I had but due to the weight of the LNB (and my low elevation) I got worse signals.

LNBF Applications?

I have a question about the Dish Networks Legacy Twin dual LNBF's,,,,,,the individual twins style. I see all the ads on Ebay saying that they are also used in FTA applications, my question is what setup's?

Do they only work with some FTA receivers or what?
I have a pair and thought they can be put to use.:eureka

I think you can get NASA off 110 maybe and possibly some radio channels from 110 or 119. other than that, sites advertising circular lnbfs for "FTA" use are prob not talking about legal uses.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)