Need Big Dish Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

purebill

Original poster
May 16, 2007
Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable technician for big dish service in San Bernardino, California area? My dish is parked at the full West limit and my DSR-922 will not move it East.

Sounds like maybe something has come loose or a wire has broken into. You can check and see if you can find a break? You could also take a 12 volt battery out to the actuator and see if it will move? If it moves, it's not the actuator. If it doesn't move, the actuator is probably bad? These are a couple of things you should be able to check yourself? Good Luck!

Al

Can anyone recommend a knowledgeable technician for big dish service in San Bernardino, California area? My dish is parked at the full West limit and my DSR-922 will not move it East.

Take a voltmeter and see if your getting a voltage for a second or so across M1 & 2 terminals when you tell it to move. If so you may want to try a master reset of the 4DTV this sometimes solves the problem. I know some MOV's also go in the 4DTV that will cause this problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)