Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
ok guys.. ;) I have finally made it to IRAQ!!!!!!!!!

Later on tonight I'm going to be ordering a dish and a moterized kit from sadoun so i can get my setup going. It should be here in about two weeks.. What I need is.......

True south bird for baghdad..... what bird it is and elevation and azmuth for baghdad..

Chords for Hotbird

Chords for Austra..

Once I get the motor going I should be able to hit all and everything in my arch.. including some DR. DISH!!! :) I have my wife sending me my fortech star and my invacom and all I need is the dish and the motor and I will be a happy camper.. Internet here is great.. We are running a sat setup.. and is really reliable. I have a great open view of the enire arch.. and atleast 60 ft of cable to go along with that on the way..

Other than that nothing much is going on and I will catch you all later... live from IRAQ!

THANK YOU for your service! Let me know if you need any switches, connectors or cables. I would love to send some your way. Or lnbs too!

thanks grumpy, Yea that kindof sucks it only has feeds on it. allthough it should have enough power to point to it with a signal meter.... after all with all the news that breaks here im sure there are alot of wild feeds coming out of this area :)

The attached file shows what SatcoDX says should be available in Baghdad, in English, on digital Ku, using a .9 meter dish ... sorted to place all the FTA at the top.

If you would like another run using different criteria or sorted another way, let me know. I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Attachments

• Baghdad01.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 158
goaliebob99 said:
ok guys.. ;) I have finally made it to IRAQ!!!!!!!!!

Later on tonight I'm going to be ordering a dish and a moterized kit from sadoun so i can get my setup going. It should be here in about two weeks..

Thank you for your order. It should be on its way tommorow. Have fun with it and let us know if we can help with anything else. I think you will have fun with all the channels on Hotbird and all the other satellites.

Maybe next you could try a small polar mount C-band dish with a VBOX II :) The 6ft C-band dish we have does not come with a polar mount, but I think you may easily find a polar mount in the local market. If you decide to go that route, PM me and I will be happy to make a special deal for you.

Thanks for your service. Good luck to you and stay safe.

thanks for all your help guys.. I should have my dish (thanks to sadun) in a couple of weeks.. once I get it, it will be game on.. I cant wait to watch some europe fta hdtv via my new starbox. That puppy is definatly coming home with me :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts